1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mmm Yeah, Shes So Fly

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by DeLuna, Mar 24, 2014.

1. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Shes got me going crazy..when I first saw her, I was like "Mmm Yeah, that girl has some swag!!..."...........

Shes got me dancing crazy under her spell..got me singing songs of joy and running around like a horse...

She has no idea how pretty she is, I wish I could take her away and treat her like a princess that she is.........

:frowning2: The thing is..I simply cant ever date her or anything..shes on a website that I am on that does not even allow us to exchange contact information..I also don't even know if she feels the same way or not.......I am going crazy!!!!!! I don't know what to do......... How do I move on?? I don't even know if shes real or not.she seems like an angel or some fake..shes to good to be true.

2. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

I have nearly the same problem:slight_smile: But I know she's real cause she's in my school.
    maybe you have to join that website??:grin: Wouldn't be a bad thing. Or is there anything why you couldn't?:slight_smile:

3. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I read that title as "Mum, she's so fly". Needless to say I was quite taken back when I read the content of the post xD

You know how it goes, you're on the internet, everyone is immortal on the internet. Why not just tell her she's great and then run like hell ;D

4. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I am on that website, the site just does not allow members to exchange personal information because of safety issues.

5. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Leave very un-subtle hints that you like her. That's the way of the scared internet love machine! :grin:

6. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

xD I actually have, buddy!! xD Lols, I don't think she even knows that i'm "flirting" with her.. I can't just directly flirt with her, its not worth getting banned from that good site.

7. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Maybe you can leave hints to get your email address or something like that:grin::grin:

8. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

With my luck, shes prob' some creepy old guy in a basement somewhere......Lols, maybe not worth the risk......

9. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

But if....:grin:

10. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Than I would possibly miss out on one of the prettiest girls in the whole wide universe.. Don't get me wrong, her picture does not look close to even a model but its the beauty in her eyes that caught me in a almost haunting trance..I can almost swear that I can see beyond angelic beauty in her eyes.. She has me questioning if shes an angel or not!! I just simply feel a deep connection with this random stranger.

11. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

I know. Some girls aren't that pretty but they've got something undescribable (don't know if this actually a word). Eyes have a strong power! Even stronger than anything I know:slight_smile:

12. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well statistically SOMEBODY on the internet has to be real...

You're like me, pretty eyes = girl boners.

13. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Right!!!!!:grin::grin:

14. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

She's taken and I don't want to risk getting banned on any website...... Time to move on

---------- Post added 28th Mar 2014 at 07:15 AM ----------

I will be fine without her, she's happy so that's cool

15. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Even if she's taken maybe complimenting her saying she's cute is wouldn't be bad or just say you look pretty .