1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Need A Solid Plan

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by DeLuna, Mar 24, 2014.

1. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I need a solid moving out plan..I don't want to just leave the house without thinking about it.. Even though it's pretty bad here, I'm fed and plus nobody here physically hurts me!!! I have to think this through, nothing that bad has happen yet..I just have to calm down.....I got to live in the NOW......No point in focusing on what ifs

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here's something to think about.

It goes for anyone, not just your situation. Life will go on, nothing now will change where you end up. You'll find a way through things. Like you said, you have a house and are fed. Make plans for going out into the world, college, a job, something.

Yes, do not dwell on what ifs. I've always done that my whole life and it controlled me for the longest time. Do not let that happen to you.

3. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

No suicide for me, I'm stronger than that....I'm sorrys for my huge freak out today.......

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't apologise for that. It suggests you did something wrong. All you did was express serious fear about an impossible situation. Sure we are all worried about you, and it's not nice to hear that someone feels so bad, but don't apologise for it.

(*hug*)

5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Me too

But What isn't killing us is making us stronger were gonna last longer in the greatest wall in china oh that racket with a drum and if its a one thing that I've learned well waiting for my turn its that in each life with that rain fall but u also get some sun and we'll make out better than ok here what I say any day.
    OR

What doesn't kill u makes u stronger stand a little taller doesn't mean I'm lonely cuz you're gone what doesn't kill u makes a fighter foot steps even lighter.