1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling low and scared

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by aspie musician, Mar 25, 2014.

1. I am getting to the point where I am just tired of fighting and do not see the point in carrying on.Yet I carry on.Just cant love myself it seems.Just hear the same s**t every single day.I dont know how to cope anymore.I used to be able to...but just so freaking tired of finding new ways.And just cant see the light at the end of this tunnel right now.Scared.Maybe things will get better.I just dont know.I just feel like throwing up my hands and taking the ''who cares'' approach.To everything.To life in general.

---------- Post added 25th Mar 2014 at 11:12 AM ----------

Should not have even posted this and hate myself even more.Just want to forget...forget everything...but cant...

2. Binging on food and getting smashed(wine).I better stay offline.

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Absolutely no reason why you shouldn't have posted that. If that's how you feel, then you did well to share it. If you feel scared, don't keep it to yourself.

You said you used to be able to cope, but can't anymore. What changed and when? Can you pinpoint the time when things started to go so badly wrong and your feelings started to change in this way? Tell us about it, if you can.

When you're in a low place, everyday can feel like a real struggle as the depressed feelings seem to take over and drain the life out of you. It's not easy to fight back against it but don't be afraid to say how you feel. It's not a sign of weakness to admit that you are not coping.

#3 PatrickUK, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  4. Thanx for the reply.I know its not a sign of weakness.I do feel that I must not overthink this issue though.Makes me feel worse.Opening up is hard and I doubt people want to hear all about me.Just taking a break from the site and will have to try and find new ways of coping.

5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Your a very strong person you're not weak bc u can't cope. You've managed to carry on and in reality things will probably get better u just gotta take it one day at a time. (*hug*) :kiss: love u.

6. StillAround

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Remember your promise to see a counselor at your Wellness Centre. No backing out! (*hug*)

7. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is hard to open up when our feelings are so raw and painful, especially if there are lots of tangled up issues to deal with. It's like a really messy ball of wool... there is an end somewhere, but finding it and then unravelling the mess can be super hard and time consuming. Sometimes, it's too hard and tiring to even think about and if we're low on energy and motivation, just taking that smallest of steps can seem like a mountain climb. I really feel for you.

Just wondering if you find it any easier to write about how you feel? Some people keep a journal of their thoughts and feelings and the process of putting it to paper is like an emotional release. It's not perfect and may only be a starting point, but as you look back and try to move forward, you have something to reflect on. When it's all locked away in our mind though, it's just messy.

Remember, you don't have to deal with everything in one go. If there are lots of 'strands' to how you feel, it's often better to try to seperate them and attempt to deal with one thing at a time. That's why we sometimes need to ask for help. When you are in a battle (and depressed feelings are a battle), you need as many soldiers as possible on your side :slight_smile:

8. Linco-I used to write.Will attempt it again. Still around-As much as I hate doing it,will see someone.Sup 2345-Your sweet.

I best take on the day.

---------- Post added 26th Mar 2014 at 12:00 AM ----------

Just one thing-please promise me that no1 is going to feel sorry for me.Or view me as someone desperately in need of help.I cant stand special treatment .Just putting this out there.

9. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I understand how your feeling, I really feel it........please dont give up

10. ThePhoenix

Trust me I know how you feel I've had days even weeks like that,I still do, but don't give up things will turn around and when you least expect it (*hug*)

11. Will not give my durations since that is bound to be depressing.Listening to music.Seems to help a little

12. Screw this.I will get a freaking grip and enjoy my life.Have been through way worse things than this.While the comments on this thread are probably well meant to an extent,I do not feel the need to be treated this way thank you very much.I can and will get through this.And there is more than a CHANCE.Everything is going to work out just fine.Freaking done posting on this thread as well and screw counselling.I am not some freaking patient.Life goes on.THE END,

13. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm certain that most comments are meant on this website. It creates an environment where people feel safer to be honest. Nah, you don't have to post in this thread anymore if you don't wanna. You ain't thinking clearly.

I've been through similar feelings myself, although it's impossible to compare different hells. Maybe you want to let it all and shout a bit? I'd tell you to say whatever the hell you want to me but it might get you banned. I've heard everything before. It's not bloody easy, that's all I can say about your situation. I acknowledge that. It might seem like nobody understands. So all I offer you are cheap words of 'good luck'.

14. Oops.Blog post.Might get me banned.Check it out.I hope it does not.It may be a bit OVER THE TOP hehe but there is some truth to what I have written.

---------- Post added 26th Mar 2014 at 02:22 AM ----------

I do think people were very sweet in commenting on my thread though.My blog post was a bit oversimplified as well and not completely accurate.But hey...depression...whether I get banned/do not get banned (I hope I do not) I feel stubborn and determined to feel better and knowing me,when I am stubborn and determined,it usually works out.

---------- Post added 26th Mar 2014 at 02:39 AM ----------

If you are reading this and read the blog post: I am not a Satanist.I have never joined a satanic organization either.I have done some research on satanism and related paths,however,I am far from conforming to that particular label.I suppose I am not thinking clearly and should go offline though.Just rest a bit.Hope to get a response on the one hand,hoping not to on the other.Hoping to get banned on the one hand,hoping not to on the other.I will be okay.Just not feeling all that well that is all.