1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Rachelshhh, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Rachelshhh

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi. I'm brand new here. I just have some questions I need answered.

I'm mid age, have been in hetero relationships. But over the years I've looked at videos, films, (not sexual) , magazines about lgbt. I'm excited curious. This last relationship I grew to hate sex. I do it out of pressure or because he will be nicer if he gets sex. So, my sexual being is murdered. So, when I say I'm interested in homosexual relationship, I think of it in terms of emotional satisfaction. I'm not naive and I realize the same issues you deal with whether hetero or homosexual. Relationships are universal. Trust, intimacy, loyalty..all those things I want and it would be naive to think that everything would be better with a woman, but some things are better, right? Like communication¿

I like women. I like how they smell, they're beautiful. When I do try to imagine something during sexwith my partner I think of him getting another woman and her and his pleasure. It's like I don't exist sexually. Does that mean I'm a voyeur or lesbian or am I just asexual? I want to go out for coffee with a woman, cuddle, watch tv, cook with, just basically live with. The sex part is the part I'm unsure about.

So, I guess I want to know if I'm just a closet lesbian who has self hate issues ?

Help me

2. marie77

Hi Rachel! I figured out how to find your post.

I'm not sure how much help I can be since I'm struggling with the same issues. If it were easy we wouldn't all be here, right?

((()))