1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cutting Off My Penis

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by DeLuna, Mar 25, 2014.

1. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I have always had the strong urge to simply just cut off my penis, the urge gets stronger day by day.. :"/ I dont want to bleed to death and die so I try my hardest to push back the strong urge!! Some days I even almost do it.. Ha.. How do I fight this urge?? Im lost

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My instinct is to say go to the doctors but I realise that probably isn't an option for you right now...

Learn to tuck, see if that helps.

3. GreyPundit

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I can only say that you are young and beautiful and that over a billion people on Earth wish they had what you have.

There is plenty of time for you to get on with life. And given the openness I see from you in here (on my first day in no less), it must be a quality experience ahead of you. Patience.

4. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you try to cut it off yourself, it will hurt a lot and put your life in danger.

If you put up with it for now, and get help from a gender therapist, eventually you can get a trained professional to cut it off with much less pain and very little risk to your health.

5. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Perhaps it's just me, but this might be the most head-desk worthy thing I've read in a while...

I know what you meant by it, but the 'be thankful for what you have message' when addressing a problem like "I really cannot bare my penis" shoots quite wide of the mark I'm afraid!

6. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cutting your penis off would obviously be excruciatingly painful - it might seem like a good idea for a split second, but you would end up debilitated by pain, on the floor, crying, and bleeding - a lot.

For the time being, you're going to have to do your best to ignore it, and hide it as much as possible, and if it's any consolation, when I first saw your image, I thought you were biologically female (and quite pretty to boot).

(I'm not very good at this giving advice malarkey, so please overlook this post if it was completely unhelpful! It's worth a try though, right? :icon_wink)

#6 imnotreallysure, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  7. Claudette

Claudette Guest

Aside from the immense pain, and blood lose...If you do go after SRS, they would be unable to help you, as they craft your vagina from your penis...You only have to put up with it for like 5 more years max. just try to hang in there! You can also tuck and or tape it all day to keep it outta sight and mind, certain taping allows you to not only wear panties all the time, but allows for sitting to pee.
    Depending on your size depends how effective the taping is.
    But please don't mutilate yourself ;; if you need tips on taping let me know, ok? it really helps keep your mind off of it.

8. rainmustfall

rainmustfall Guest

I agree with Claudette here. Yeah it sucks right now, but if you do this you options later are extremely limited. And there is a good chance of bleeding to death or getting an infection from such an action.

9. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, honey, (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) I know what you're going through must feel like shit right now, and honestly, I can't relate to it, but please don't hurt yourself. You are absolutely beautiful, and believe me, hurting yourself is definitely not the answer, and like Claudette said, it would limit your options even more. I'm not really an expert on trans* issues, but I'd say what Claudette and Ellia said about tucking/taping is possibly a good idea. Just please don't hurt yourself. (*hug*)

10. TossAWatermelon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Please don't do this... Just because you don't want it as part of your body doesn't mean your body knows that. It similar (but far worse for you) to when I have acne, even though I want it off, my body place nerve endings there anyway, so it hurts to get them off - think of that pain being much bigger! I remember another MtF famous person regretting reassignment surgery (I know that's much safer, do that just fine by me, but is similar idea). You're a girl - nobody can take that from you except yourself. After all you don't need to have a lisp and take theater to be gay, right? You just are, you know it deep down and that's all that matters. Please don't maim yourself (even the parts you don't want to be part of yourself). What if this would harm later surgery? Whoever you marry wil hopefully love you because of your personality, not because of your private parts.

11. Just Jess

Hi!

I sent you a PM. I just wanted to let you know here though that what you're feeling is not as uncommon as you would think. Mother nature just pushes some of us in that direction in different ways and some harder than others. It's nothing to be embarrassed about and doesn't make you a less able or competent person. I'm glad you were able to just flat out ask here :slight_smile:

I have some really great medical help that's affordable for me, and I don't make a lot of money. Taking things into your own hands costs more than some of that medical help, since it would likely land you in an ER.

This isn't something you have to suffer through alone. Just being able to talk about it with people that won't think less of you will probably help a lot :slight_smile:

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Please don't do this I know you don't like it but soon you will not have it anymore .:icon_sad::icon_sad:

13. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  14. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Thanks yous everyone for all of the lovely support in the last couple of days..I know im a emotional mess that can be a pain in the ass a lot of the time so thanks yous for putting up with me so kindly!!!!!!!! I have been posting sooooooo much that most of the members on here and some of the site staff even know who I am, this has become like a home away from home for me..Im happy that my teacher suggested this site to me...... Hopefully someday not a lot of people on here will know me, this is a support forum and im hoping that I wont need as much heavy support some time in my life!!!!!!!! I have read all of your positive messages and stuff, I cant reply to every single thing due to the huge number of feedback but I have thought about everything that everyone has said and I thank all of you for caring about me!!!!!!!!!! Thank you also for kindly putting up with my outbursts, I apoliagize to the staff for making some threads that they had to step in and delete.. im a emotional mess but I can see a glimpse of light at the end of this tunnel for me.i just got to live to see it

15. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I would reply to your PM but I don't know how to