1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scholarships

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Emberblaze, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Emberblaze

So guys and gals, I was just wanting to know if anybody knew of any scholarships that aren't so focused on community involvement. It's not that I was lazy during my high school career, I was just too busy helping my mother with work to actually DO any community service.

Just to throw a few facts out, I'm a writer, I'm gay, my intended major is (clinical psychology), I'lm an incoming freshman.

I know a lot of scholarships can be found with a simple internet search, buuut, I'm just desperate to find something and I'm kinda tired of looking through scholarships that I'm not applicable for :/

Thanks to any and all.

2. Sarcastic Luck

3. Emberblaze

Thanks, I actually have fastweb already and financial aid is completed. It's just that I'm going out of state sooo, my costs are coming to roughly 40,000 -_______-

Luckily, the college grants a fee waiver of sorts for out of state students that waives the out of state fee, and I got chosen for that, so that's good. Buuut, there's still about 20,000 more to knock down and IIII don't want myself or my parents worrying about loans