1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asked out by my crush!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Seagypsy, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Seagypsy

Hey on a brighter note than recently, my crush has asked me and a few others out for drinks in London to celebrate her birthday! This Friday! Wish me looooooads of luck please, I want it to be our night....! (!)

2. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Good luck!!!
    I wish something like this would happen to me:grin:

3. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hehe, Good luck.
    totes agree with CharlsOn, so jealous of you!! > _<
    anyways. all the best and look after yourself!

4. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Have a great time, Seagypsy! :slight_smile: Watch that alcohol intake (said the hypocrite of all time).

5. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Good luck! And have a good time :grin:

6. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds wonderful! Hope it goes the way you hope. Have fun but be responsible (drinks-wise)

I'm sure it'll turn out great. Keep us posted, please

7. B B

B B

Good luck! And yeah, I'm quite jealous too! :dry:

8. Seagypsy

I will have to contend with the other several people who also fancy her but I have a hunch she really likes me...! :grin:

9. Seagypsy

Hey, well it was a lovely party, really great night, the best thing was that I spent loads of time with her talking and laughing and we has a really wonderful time, the chemistry of just talking with her was really amazing, I love her on every level...!!

Nothing actually happened physically, although I did offer to come home with her, especially as I was working the next day and she lives near work, but in the end she chose to go home with a guy... I could see she appreciated me asking, though :slight_smile:

I also talked to her in the toilets near the end of the night, and she asked if I was going to the loo, and I just went "oh, no no no" and left the room!! Only later did I realise I just blew my chance to possibly have a close encounter in the loo.... but it didn't feel right or romantic really!!!

I felt really great about the night out until the next afternoon when I was hit with a wave of loneliness :frowning2: I don't think I would've felt any better if we had kissed or slept together, probably worse in fact! So I can't say I regret trying to take it slow, but I do want her to know I'm here for her if she wants me.

The whole problem is, even when we try to keep it light and positive, our chemistry is really strong, so we have an AMAZING laugh and chat, and then even though she wants to keep it casual and see other people as well (being bisexual), I really, really miss her and want to spend the next day with her too... she may not be looking for that in a girl, as she really hopes to marry a man, but she is now 32 (and I'm 36) so we have to ask ourselves, will any man ever make us feel as awesome as we feel when we're chatting together??

How can it be casual when it feels soooo good? Of course we will long for more!!!

We just both keep getting scared by our feelings, we want to be together but we don't, we don't wanna think that our true love might be a girl and not a guy, but it looks as if that's the case. What do we do to move things forward and maybe get a bit of action, when things are so tentative and scary?!

#9 Seagypsy, Mar 30, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2014