1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scheduling and Organizing.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by willfultrans, Mar 26, 2014.

1. willfultrans

Out Status:
    A few people
    I need help. Pretty badly if I do say so myself. I've gotten myself to the point where I can barely keep anything clean, my desk drawers are a constant mess, and I never seem to have time for anything because I end up doing a little bit of everything but not all of any of them.

So here is what I am asking, I need help with time mangement and with keeping up with organization. I'd like to not fail out of anything this year and its really tough for me to buckle down and just work sometimes. I want to do anything and everything except any real kind of work. I've lost a lot of interest in most things. Even running my tumblr isn't as fun as it used to be.

This can't be happening, I want to get good scholarships so I can go overseas and get into a good university. I'm terrified that because I can't stay organized to keep my act together I might wind up stuck at home for much longer than I ever wanted too.

Any kind of tips you can give me would be so helpful, even just links to websites with good tips. I've got a little bit of money to spend if there are ideas that need to buy things, I also need a way to organize cosplay items. Make-up, hot glue gun, fabrics etc.

Thank you so much for any help you can give.