1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Should I Do?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by lucina, Mar 27, 2014.

1. lucina

lucina Guest

I came out to my parents a few days ago, and it went as expected, minus getting hit. They don't want a daughter, they want a son, and I feel terrible for a few reasons: one, I can't provide them the son they want, and it makes me feel like a heartless bitch; two, they won't love me for me and want me to wait until they don't have to be seen with me; and three, they think I'm a liar and confused.
    I've never had so much clarity about what I wanted to do. I want to be a girl so badly, but they won't let me. I made a video I plan on showing them to let them know how much it hurts, being told that you can't be you, but I don't know if I should even show them. As the title says, what should I do?

2. Nick07

Wait. They will need a lot of time, and you really should give it to them. If you want them to understand, accept you and to respect your feelings, you need to do the same. This coming out is probably as hard for them as it is for you.

---------- Post added 28th Mar 2014 at 07:32 AM ----------

and congrats :slight_smile: