1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question For Fellow Trans People

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by DeLuna, Mar 27, 2014.

1. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Here's a question for fellow trans people........... Does anyone else feel this way???..or am I just crazier than I am already am?!?!?!!??! Lols, I will try to not make this thread a sob story like my many others............ xD

Okiedokies, well.. A lot of people wish they were me.. A ton of people want to look exactly like me....... A lot of boys want my looks.. A lot of boys want my blonde hair and aqua blue eyes....... A ton of boys want my body and eight pack.........many males want to be "as cute as I am"........

Just recently my friend told me that he wishes he had my looks.........

A lot of people have said that to me........

A LOT of straight girls check me out......

I'm also one of the most faked people online.. People online steal my pictures and use them as their own.. My pictures are on thousands of dating profiles online.......

A lot of straight girls want to have sex with me....

THE point is.. It kinda sorta makes me feel guilty for 1 second when people do things like this!!!! The guilt is never ever there for long but for a good one or two seconds I feel guilty...... I feel guilty for a few seconds because it kinda makes me feel greedy and selfish because I hate my body, I want to change & alter it.. I feel this way when this happens because I am trying to change my body while others would die to have my body.. Lols, does this make sense at all?? This is more a emotion than it is words.. I can't really put this emotion into words but I'm trying!!!! xD The guilt never ever lasts long for this but it is for sure there when it happens!!!! It just makes me feel greedy because here I am with a male body that people would literally die for and I HATE IT like more than anything!!!!! I don't think I'm explaining this well but I hope I am........

Does any other trans people ever feel like this or am I a loner on this..?!?!!?!?!

.. I hope at least one person understands what I'm trying to say!!!!!!!! xD xD

Simply put, it just sometimes makes me feel shellfish and greedy for hating something that a lot of people love.. Makes me feel like a spoiled brat sometimes

2. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah, I get the point. Hasn't really happened to me though- to be honest, I think I look a hell of a lot better than I did as a girl, lol. But yeah, it's that whole idea of "why destroy what people love".

But the thing is, why make yourself unhappy at the expense of other people? Sure, you make a good looking guy but you make a miserable guy. And frankly, if you're happier as a girl, then you need to do what makes you happy and what makes life better to swallow.

3. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I get what you're saying. I've had similar thoughts of my ftm thing. I think that overall I look better as a guy because that's the real me. When I presented as a girl I had no confidence. One of my friends had a crush on my girl persona and he was most offended at my coming out. Took him a year to get over himself. Sorry, I won't be a piece of eye-candy, I have a life to live! Anyway, what is more important; looks for the benefit of other people... or being happy?

Why subject yourself to misery to appease people that probably couldn't care less about you? Would they want your body if they felt like you do? You aren't greedy, you just want the torment to stop. You are too worried about what other people think. It's probably a self-esteem issue. You appreciate the attention the male persona gets, but that's not you. It might be you're so starved for positive feedback you accept this. It's okay to be a little selfish. You have to take care of yourself first.

4. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I personally would rather be in a "ugly" girl body than this body....... That's me just forgetting about everyone else

5. lucina

lucina Guest

I know how you feel. When I think about how my parents feel about my transgenderism, I feel terrible because I know they love me as their son. But the problem is that I don't feel like they're son, I feel like they're daughter, and I have trouble accepting that because they do too, if that makes sense.

6. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

It makes sense, I understand buddy!!

7. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's not forgetting about everyone else. Try to imagine someone else in your situation. It's only human to want some damn happiness. I think society tries to brainwash us into believing that trans = bad, evil, wrong, sinful, it's all your fault, conform or die and so on. It's one thing to recognise this and quite another to unlearn it. Honestly, I'm still processing the latter myself. What's Kasey's signature say again "you must unlearn what you have learned." I confess I'm the only person in the world that's never seen Star Wars. I only played some SW games and I had no idea what was going on.

My parents are incredibly awkward with it all. My dad at least says "it" and neutral terms. My mom is still in denial. It's a shame, really, because they're good people otherwise. However, even if it confuses them to death, I have to be myself. I make the most of things and find my own happiness. I think I make me happy sometimes, however strange that sounds.

8. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are MILLIONS of people in this world who would kill to live in your abusive as shit home.

There are MILLIONS of people in this world who would kill to eat the food in your house you don't like.

There are MILLIONS of people in this world who would kill to wear that suit you said you hated the other day.

This is a reality everyone understands and ignores. There will always be people who want what we have and don't want. Just because somebody else has things 'worse' doesn't mean you have to feel bad too!

Think about it this way.

You are on a forum with a whole load of FtM trans people. All these people where born with the body you want. Should they be expected not to transition just because you wish you had their body? Of course not, that would be insane! So why do you feel you shouldn't be allowed to transition because other people like yours!?

9. Emulator

There is always a greener pasture on the other side.
    No matter who you are or what you look like, there is always someone who wants what you have.
    Think of other transgenders who would like to be in a body of the opposite sex.

I feel like that so much. I'm putting transitioning aside for now, because of a number of reasons, and hesitation because of this is one of those reasons.
    But it's not just externally, I feel like that internally as well. Things I do well...I would rather be doing other things than those, while I'm sure someone will want those skills badly.

Well, it's you after all. Be yourself. :slight_smile:

10. setnyx

i feel kinda selfish when i wish i could have these boobs removed, when there are women out there losing theirs to cancer or bio males who want to transition. it lasts alot longer sometimes than others.

11. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Emotional question

12. alex3191

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I know how you feel im just the opposite, i know that my body as a woman's body looks good and i should be grateful but for my body thats not good it shouldn't look the way it does. i remember feeling guilty after i cut my hair because other people would always complaint it because my hair looked the same as Julia Roberts in pretty women so after i cut it they were like "why did you do that? People spend so much money trying to get hair like that and you just cut it off?! So yeah i get what you mean by feeling guilty but you have to do what makes you comfortable with yourself because its you that has to live in your body not them.