1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I talk to her?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by IphisAndIanthe, Mar 28, 2014.

1. I'm looking for some advice. There's this girl I've been crushing on, whom I had always assumed was straight. I found out recently that she's actually gay. I would kind of like to see if I could have a shot with her. She graduated last year, so it's been a while since we've talked. I don't know how to start a conversation with her, and I don't want to seem like a creep. We hadn't talked to each other all that much before she graduated, so I feel like she may think it's weird if I contact her all of a sudden. How should I approach her? :help:

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When in doubt, quote Zapp Brannigan.

"If I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a little?"

It'd work on me!

But seriously, there's nothing wrong with contacting someone just to say "Hey, long time no see. How are you?". It gets creepy if you send them a whole BUNCH of messages because they didn't respond right away.

3. B B

B B

I totally quote ElliaOtaku :slight_smile: also, see if you have some common friends with this girl, try to see if you have the same interests... Or maybe, after you're talked a little, invite her to a party, in a totally casual way, like "oh, listen, there's this party Friday night, held by that boy xxxx, you know? The one who xxxxxx (I don't know, I'm inventing). I'm going with some friends, would you like to come?" or something like that :slight_smile:

4. At least now I know how to seduce you, if things don't work out with this girl.:icon_wink

Thanks to the both of you for the advice. I may just send her a little facebook message asking what she'd been up to. Wish me luck.

5. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  6. Well darn, she's not answering. I hope she doesn't think I'm weird.