1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel like giving up :(

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by anonym, Mar 28, 2014.

1. anonym

anonym Guest

After coming to terms with being trans over the last two years, another bombshell has hit me :frowning2: I've not been formally diagnosed or even referred for a formal diagnosis as of yet but I'm pretty sure I am on the Austistic spectrum and have Asperger's. In fact the more I read the more I'm sure of it and I'm surprised at just how big the impact is that it's having on my life. It seems to be the root of all my problems - anxiety, depression, social difficulties, low self-esteem, loneliness, emotional difficulties. Now I feel even more pessimistic about my future. I just...don't know what to do. As if being trans wasn't difficult enough. I'm so unhappy and feel so hindered by this thing, this fucking stupid disorder. What hope is there in life for me, really? Because right now I just feel like giving up

2. yuna

Out Status:
    A few people
    I know you may feel like giving up right now because you have several issues but you are not alone. People care and yes there are people out there who can help you do something about these problems. What I would recommend is to talk with somebody who can understand and give you a piece of advice. (a doctor, teacher, parent etc) Inform yourself more about your issues, stay strong and never give up because after the storm there is always a sun that comes up!

3. Jim1454

A lot of us are suffering with these things, and aren't necessarily trans or have aspergers. With the right help you can get through it.