1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Do I Fall In Love With Everyone??

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by DeLuna, Mar 28, 2014.

1. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I like fall like head over heels in love with anyone that sees me for me and gives me the time of day!!!

It's insane!! I'm a hopeless romantic that trusts way to easily......

Than.. I cry because the person ignores me........... It's like an huge cycle

What's wrong with me

I am always hurt

2. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Maybe you need to fill an empty space inside you?

3. violently happy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It seems like maybe you need to fill a void, so you become instantly attracted to someone that genuinely cares about your well being. In my opinion, I think you should try to love yourself, DeLuna. I know you're having a really rough time right now though. I hope you realize how amazing you are =)

4. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Yeah, I agree with you :slight_smile:

5. TossAWatermelon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh yeah. You've said that you "just wanted to be taken away by a gentleman" so this would be your subconscious way of fulfilling that dream. Not to mention your strained relationship with your parents, that could make you want to feel loved by somebody else significant.

6. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Another LonelyHearts Club member, sigh. :frowning2:

You have friends, DeLuna. Not the same as lovers (boy, do I know). But we can maybe provide a listening ear or comforting e-hug.

7. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your a very passionate and loving person Deluna. Although you have being going through a lot, I truly hope everything comes together for you. And when you come to find that special person in your life, I couldn't imagine someone luckier than that to have someone as loving as you.

:slight_smile:

8. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Maybe :/

9. B B

B B

I agree with people who posted before me (hehe I'm always late), maybe you need to fill an empty space inside you. You should try to fill this void seeing your friends more often and talking to them (maybe about this), doing activities, knowing new people... I know friends can't fill a void caused by the absence of a lover, but they can at least help you through it. You should keep in mind that this empty space won't be filled by a person you didn't fall really, really deeply in love, and with who you have a deep relationship of love. So, try to not fall for so many people; just wait until you find the right one, because if it's true love, you'll feel that empty space slowly disappearing.