1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

againn

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MerBear, Mar 28, 2014.

1. MerBear

when yiou drink the rest of hyour champagne and drink some whiskey and take you r medicine and end up bcoming so out of it, you ccan’ t even think. yeahhh. todahy has sucked. fucked up once again, …the girl i love is gone and i made a girl slit her wirst open, put her in the hospital and her e i am, back to where i started, i don’t have the strength…i’m too tired. i’m tired of everything. i have my first day of work tommorow that i’m probably foing to fuck up as well since i forgot eveerything. i need to sleep but no, i gots tio go get a stupid belt at walmart with my dad and sorryh if the spelling is off, i can’t thinka and i don’t want to

2. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Alcohol doesn't make it better. But I guess you know that:slight_smile: Sorry for your loss. That happened me twice:grin:

3. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (*hug*) Firstly I would recommend that you don't drink with your medication. That's dangerous

And your day at work will be fine tomorrow, you don't need to expect the worse. Just try to get some sleep tonight and things will look up in the morning

4. MerBear

but i can't...and wjy ot dirnk with my mecication, oit feels amazing

5. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It can be dangerous is the best reason. I'm sorry for why you are going through but drinking won't solve your problems