1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boy Crazy

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by DeLuna, Mar 28, 2014.

1. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Going boy crazy, images of shirtless cute guys with six packs torment my mind a lot now days.......... Today I tried watching the new movie NOAH and all I could manage to focus on was how damm hot & sexy the sons were throughout the whole movie!!!!!! I nearly cummed right in the middle of the whole movie theater..............

How do I keep my mind off of cute boys that I want to make out with..?????

Should I post this thread anonymously or not, I don't know.. Lols, I sometimes read the replies to my threads and am amazed how much of my secrets that people actually know............maybe I have been to open on here, I really have no clue!! A lot of people on here know some deep personal shit about me.. Hopefully that's not bad for me!!!!!

Anyways, what's your advice on the cute boys?? It's getting to the point that cute boys are all I think about

2. Shea

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well you're still anonymous of course, but I know you want to protect your online rep. There's stuff I've posted on other forums and then went back and deleted because of that. I see here the edit time is very short. As for being a super horny teen, guess it's something you have to grow out of. You can't help it if you have raging hormones atm. Looked it up and all those guys are so hot now I want to see it :slight_smile:

#2 Shea, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  3. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

It's a good movie, the guys are soooooo sexy as hell

4. BelleFromHell

I wish I knew how, but I have the same problem with cute girls... :lol:

5. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

It's tough not to get obsessed with cute people xD

6. Diego89

I don't blame you, I couldn't keep my eyes off Logan!

7. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Omg, I wouldof fainted if they took off their shirts

8. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Firstly, although I understand why people post anonymous, you shouldn't really have too. Especially on this forum. We here, are all a bunch of understanding and accepting people.

Secondly, I definitely can relate to that. That's how I feel when it comes to cute girls. When it comes to guys, cuteness isn't really something I go for but that's another story :slight_smile:

Anyway, it sounds to me this is a movie that may make its way into your personal collection. :slight_smile:

Happy days :slight_smile: