1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by lucina, Mar 28, 2014.

1. lucina

lucina Guest

I showed the video to my mom. She yelled at me for it, and didn't even watch the whole thing. I wish I was dead. I wish so badly to just be in the ground already. My mom lost her daughter today, because I sure as hell won't take that, but she might've also caused the only suicide she can take. Why shouldn't I do it? I hurt so badly and I want to stop feeling the pain.

#1 lucina, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
  2. TossAWatermelon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Imagine the problem solving itself later - what if it would never get better, because you committed suicide? And who knows? Maybe your mom will apologize for her rejection later. You wouldn't want to miss that, would you?

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If your mom can't except u for whatever reason she didn't then she didn't do a good job as a mom. A good mom would be there for her baby every single step of the way. U don't have to sit there and take that from her if she was yelling at u for who u really r u should've told your mom she needs to get a grip bc that's who u r deep down inside. I'm very sorry u feel that way (*hug*) if u ever wanna walk to me about anything u can message me on my wall.

4. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

FUCK NO!!!!!! If you kill yourself than your in deep shit, I will fucking haunt you if you kill yourself, suicide is NOT the answer

5. blond

There were times i wanted to kill myself. The pain is horrible i know. But the thing is, you can't let it win, don't let it control you. I know thats easier said then done, but please don't do it. And hugs(*hug*)(*hug*)

6. IG88

Don't do it!! She obviously doesn't realize how her reaction has hurt you. And people say things they don't mean in the heat of the moment, especially when they don't understand. We're here for you.

What video was this? Maybe we could look at it and give you further advice. Also, there's tons of "It gets better" vids on youtube, and they have tons of good reasons why it does get better. (*hug*)

7. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I'm begging you to keep on holding on!! Please at least give me a sign that your still here on this earth

---------- Post added 28th Mar 2014 at 05:48 PM ----------

I'm going to be up all night just worrying about you now, I can't go to sleep now......

Please be alive!!!!!

8. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Sweetheart, I desperately hope your still breathing <3 you matter so much

9. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I'm here if you ever need to talk.......

10. lucina

lucina Guest

Please don't worry DeLuna, everyone else. I'm still alive.

11. Kat 5

Good. She's alive. * sigh of relief*

12. lucina

lucina Guest

For those wanting to see it, I'm afraid I've alreadydeleted it. It's not on youtube or anywhere else. My cousin told his father he was worried about me and he told my mom, and we all had a long talk about it. I'm better now, but not fixed.

---------- Post added 29th Mar 2014 at 12:03 AM ----------

DeLuna, I think you'll see this so I'll ask: why do you care so much whether or not I'm alive? Believe me, I love knowing someone would notice I wasn't around, but it confuses the fuck outta me when people I've never been face-to-face with express concern over me. Help me understand, please.

13. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Short answer is, you remind me of myself.. Not because your trans, because I see hope in your eyes.....

14. lucina

lucina Guest

Thank you. I needed to hear that.

15. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I personally would jump in front of a bullet for a complete stranger also, that's just who I am I guess

16. lucina

lucina Guest

DeLuna, please turn your profile wall on. I want to talk to you with semi-privacy.

17. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What a good person huh? DeLuna your an angel and we all see your halo shining bright. :slight_smile: (*hug*) :kiss:

18. lucina

lucina Guest

If I could upvote that, I would. She's my angel :grin:

19. There is always someone who has seen something worse,been through worse experiences and still manages to keep on fighting.And life is strange-these type of experiences make us stronger in the end.The people that keep on going,no matter what happens,give me the strength to keep fighting.I know that sounds cliche,but its true.Besides-you cant see into the future and suicide would ruin the chance of things getting better. Dont ruin that chance.The chance is often bigger than we realize.

20. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I just enabled it just for you, buddy!! <3