1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great Chemistry with someone

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Seagypsy, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Seagypsy

Can anyone tell me, how common is it to meet someone who makes you feel chemistry in your head, heart AND stomach all at the same time when you are talking to them??

Cos that's what I have with the girl I have a mad crush on, and for me it's really rare to feel all levels of attractions in one person, mind, body and soul...!

I think that's why we're scared of our feelings though, bcos they are so strong...

2. Nick07

:slight_smile: hope it's not rare, the world would be a sad place otherwise.

3. Seagypsy

So how many people have caused you to feel this way?

4. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

I don't know. "Chemistry" is one of those elusive things I'm not even certain is really a thing. (At least, it can't be proven with the scientific method.) I've never been with or around anyone that made those multi-colored pinwheels twirl around in my head/heart. Every one I've really felt something for, I had an explicable reason why I liked them (high intelligence, adorable personality, big heart, etc.).

So this is my roundabout method of saying I probably should have just read, instead of posted in this thread. Sorry I can't make more of a contribution. :frowning2:

Glad for you, though, to have found someone whom so sparkles up your life. Are the feelings, you think, in any way mutual?

5. Nick07

Quite a few, but i didn't date all of them, so I don't know how "productive" the feeling can be :slight_smile: