1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Idea??

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by DeLuna, Mar 31, 2014.

1. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Right now I feel all alone, I got a plan to fix it though but I'm not sure that I'm going to go through with it.. My head is telling me that it's an horrible idea.....

My plan is to sneak out tonight and to sleep with an stranger.. Honestly, my head is telling me to just to stay inside & read a book like always, but.. I feel so alone and want to fix it!!

What do you think of my plan?? Any better ideas..????

2. LD579

How would sleeping with a stranger fix loneliness? I think you know what your answer is. (*hug*)

3. BelleFromHell

Listen to your head, it's the only thing making some sense in this situation.
    Going to a shelter would make more sense than selling your body. Your body is something that deserves to respected.

How bad are things at home? Do your parents want to kick you out, or can you stay for a little while longer?

You need to get a job and move out ASAP.
    The sooner you save up your money and move out, the better. Living in a tiny apartment would be better than living with people you can't stand.
    Even part-time job would be better than nothing. Take multiple jobs if you can handle it.

---------- Post added 31st Mar 2014 at 08:01 PM ----------

I agree. (*hug*)

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Having a one-night stand will be good while it lasts, and awful afterward. Please don't do it; loneliness is fixed by deeper connections.

5. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's not so much a 'plan' as it is a strange act of rebellion...

I won't bother listing all the things WRONG with the plan, because I know you can already tell me them (and if you can't...well I am stunned).

In all seriousness, you already know it's a bad idea.

Do you remember back near the start of this string of "Here's my awful idea, please talk me out of it threads" someone, or perhaps even lots of people, suggested going to the doctor about this?

You said your parents wouldn't let you go because it might hurt their 'christian' image or something to that effect.

Then someone said if they wouldn't take you, you should call a taxi or an ambulance or a policeman or ANYONE to get you taken somewhere to get help.

In the last week you've gone from basically OK, to attempted suicide and now you want to creep out into the night to get random, unpleasant sex from a stranger...your behaviour has gotten really self destructive, and it's worrying a lot of people.

GET. SOME. HELP.

6. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

..I think I'm just going to read a book or play a video game....... Ekkkkkk, I don't know what to say

---------- Post added 31st Mar 2014 at 06:19 PM ----------

Arrrrrrg

7. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Yes, I will get help. I should do that right now" might be a good place to start...

8. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

It's not that easy.............

---------- Post added 31st Mar 2014 at 06:25 PM ----------

Maybe I'm just over reacting to things that happen where I'm at, I bet I'm just crying over nothing.. Maybe I'm the problem..... I don't want to make trouble for my family

9. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't remember saying it was easy. But it does need to be done.

NEED.

Not 'ought to', not 'perhaps I could', you NEED some help. If you have to WALK yourself to a doctor, do so. Call one of the numbers we found you in that thread you made last week. Do SOMETHING. You know where this path leads.

10. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I don't know what's right or what's wrong......... Ha.......ha........omg.......but I know that I'm not doing that well

11. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You don't NEED to know what's right or wrong, most people don't figure that out on there own. All you need is to know that SOMETHING is wrong.

Earlier this week you tried to kill yourself, failed, and wound up back here with a headache saying you needed to fix things.

That is enough. Get some help.

12. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I may just be crying over nothing though, nobody here ever punches me or anything like that..... Some people have bigger problems than me.. I have a clean bed to sleep in

13. thrnvlpidj

What if you dial 2-1-1

14. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I will talk to the teacher that suggested this site to me, she's no doctor but she's nice.......

I won't tell her everything like almost killing myself but I am going to speak with her soon

---------- Post added 31st Mar 2014 at 07:16 PM ----------

I'm curious.. How do you delete your account on here????

15. Kat 5

Pirate arrrrg?

I hope you are alright. And about that job thing... you will need the extra money if you are going to do horomone (I hope I spelled that right) therapy.

16. thrnvlpidj

When is your appointment?

17. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I will email her about it in the morning and plan something