1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Hypersensitive Friend/Forgiving And Forgetting

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ZenMusic, Apr 1, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

1. So she's the sort of person who will cry when there is one tiny insult someone says to her, or when she gets one thing wrong with her work, or a teacher shouts at her, or she doesn't do her homework. And I really want to tell her she needs to toughen up and grow up, because you're gonna hear a lot of things and do a lot of things you don't like, and that there's no point rolling over and crying when that happens. She also used to harm herself if she got her work wrong. Her friend Catriona is like the female me and she tells her the same things I do. Should I say these things to her or would that be too harsh? Also she gets called a faker and an attention seeker because of this.

2. So today I was sat with one of the boys that sometimes griefs Georgia (friend in the first one) and I got asked something dirty before in Science (and was dumb enough to answer) and now everyone knows. So Kelsey (popular girl who turned my friend against me and is just an all-round bitch) turned around to hear what happened and so Kane (boy who griefs Georgia) said " Or you don't like him anyway why are you bothered" there were obvious and subtle hints to support this statement, one of the biggest one was a BBM Argument we had about this "friend" and she said and I quote " you think you're so mature when you actually act like a 5 year old" she doesn't know me so I didn't care about that.But I digress. I was gonna say I don't think much of her either but I thought that might have started an argument so I didn't say anything. Should I have and what should I say the next time she talks to me?

2. Dexter Colton

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dear friend

1. For your friend that is hyper sensitive,I wouldn't tell her. She is to fragile, she might have some sort of disorder that you may be unaware of which you tell her she be more upset. I would tell when she has gotten a little more strong

2. I don't think you should have said anything to her she was being well as you said a bitch.
    As for what you should say next, you should say something about how hurtful what she said was and that you got off on the wrong foot.

If you need any questions answered or something clarified simply asked.

See you later
    -Dex