1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My name is TeePee and i'm in love with a straight man.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TeePee, Apr 1, 2014.

1. TeePee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know there are a million threads about this. I suppose every gay/bi guy goes through this at some point. For me, this is the 3rd time and only once did i think he might not be straight. This time i'm sure he's totally into girls. This is not a '' is he or is he not'' kinda thing. It started off as just a group text thing then it moved to just me and him. Then it became admiration. Now i feel really good when he's around. I like having any form of contact. He's the kind of guy who's not weirded out about the touchy feely stuff. I know it's not healthy and i don't intend to confess my feelings for him because i know he'll never reciprocate. Did i mention he's in my class....an all male class? It's such a painfull thing to endure but i love him and i guess i'll just let it die it's natural death. Just wanted to share.

2. Nick07

:slight_smile: Then cherish it. It seems that it makes you feel nice (even though it is painful) and you have nice friendship. Enjoy :slight_smile:

3. TeePee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    oh i intend to. Those few hours that we spend together are really special, considering that he's a very nice guy. He's trustworthy and sensitive, you know, the kind you can't help but just adore.

4. MsKCorleone

It's a good idea to just let it fade away naturally instead of forcing yourself to completely ignore it.
    This might work more slowly, but at least from what I experienced, it is in the end more long-lasting, more effective and summed up less painful.

Keep strong and I hope that the next one will be the right one for you. :slight_smile: