1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I sorta miss him

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Danny19, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Danny19

Where do i start? This might be a long one, sorry guys.

Lately ive been feeling bummed out. Mostly because im single. Been trying to date but havent found anyone. And also some feelings for a certain guy have returned. In august of 2012 i met this really cool guy at my university. I was 19 and he was 25. We started talking and found we had quite a few things in common and started hanging out. However, he said he was straight so nothing happened. But we did hang out a lot. And for some reason he would pay for me most times. I dont really like having people pay for me, but when he would pay he wouldnt take my money i tried paying for him but he didnt want me to. Anyways, i started liking him and stuff. I told him i was gay and he didnt care at all. We still hung out like normal. But i would like him more and more. He was the first guy i ever liked. Then one day he has this crazy problem with his roommate and shit happens and he ends up deciding to move back to where he was from
    Which was like 5 hours away. We would talk once in a while after je left but them we stopped talking. I got over it and moved on, so i thought. I started thinking of him again during the end of last year and decided to text him in thanksgiving wishing him a good one. He didnt respond that night and i just decided not to do it again. But the next day i was at work and my phone started ringing and it was him. I had a small heart attack and let it ring because i couldnt answer. I was so happy he called, i called him back when i got home and we talked for more than an hour and turns out he is further now. All the way in boston. Im in LA. So now im back to where i was. I miss him a lot and i want to see his beautiful face again. I feel like i see his name everywhere. Restaurants, movies/shows, other people. Im totally bummed. I keep thinking of him and its frustrating because i thought i was over him. And its even more frustrating knowing that he doesnt miss me as much as i miss him. We still text. Which is cool. He called me drunk once and by the way he started i seriously thought he was gonna tell me he likes me or misses me. Idk im dumb i know. He ended up telling about some conflict at a club... Is there any way i could just get over it? I still want to talk to him but i dont want to be lingering on this idea that he might like me back which i highly doubt. Any advice on what i could do.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sound like somebody has an obsession but its cute :slight_smile: really though just fly out to Massachusetts and see him. Im sure u miss him u guys sound like great friends. Or u could screw LA and move to Massachusetts. As long as u have a job you'll be pretty good to go.

3. Danny19

haha i wouldn't call it an obsession, maybe a little infatuation. i wish it were that easy. i do however want to visit sometimes but i can't now. unfortunately

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Them tell him to fly down to LA and if he says I have to work say nah you're good just come visit me for a day or two mmm k sweet cheeks? Alright great

Alright see if that one works out.