1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Serious Help needed

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by HelpNeeded, Apr 2, 2014.

1. HelpNeeded

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi I'm a gay guy living in saudi arabia and so far me and my boyfriend have been hiding from the public staying low and it was hard for us but we managed to do it till a week ago where my boyfriend was arrested for being gay they found pics of us kissing in his phones and they arrested him they kept him in jail for 5 days till they sent him to court where they beat him into confessing everything and they made him sign the confession and i been stuck trying to explain to his family what exactly happened they finally let him out two days ago on house arrest till his court date now i know my story isnt as big as some of the people on here but they took away my everything and they did all those horrible things even the officers at the station harassed and tried to rape him and all of that while i had my hands tied and couldnt do anything i just had to watch him go thru all that and he might doing some jail time or even worse and right now i'm seeking refugee anywhere or anyone that can provide us with protection and help us get outta this country and get to safety plz let me know i miss him so much and i am willing to do anything for him, I just want to know can i do exactly cuz i will do anything if u have any info plz plz plz