1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a magnet for people's personal stuff =/

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Simple Thoughts, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Simple Thoughts

Seriously...

I don't know what magical quality I possess that makes people come to me, but they do. In the last 2-3 weeks almost everyone on my very limited ( but in the process of expanding ) friends list has decided to vent all their frustrations and depressions in my direction.

I've had to talk to so many people and listen to so many things....

I don't mind too much. It's something I'm happy to do for friends, but every other day just feels like a bit much. I'd like to have occasional dash of 'sunshine and rainbows' too ya know?

I honestly have no idea why people feel like they can open up to me so easily...I really don't =/

I have one friend ( personally my best friend online ) who I've known around a month now, and he's told me soooo much about himself. This is apparently weird because he normally doesn't open up easily to people. I apparently know things about him that his friends of 8yrs don't know about him.

I seriously have some kind of magnet that draws people's emotional problems my way -.-'

Oh and I guess it falls into the same category, but more than one person online seems to have a crush on me =/

I don't really know why...I don't do anything special or amazing. I find it funny though, if any of these people knew me offline they wouldn't be crushing on me so much. I'm like completely disinteresting offline and quiet xD

So anyways...I don't know how many more "Will you please stay up with me a bit longer" (which always escalates into me talking with someone about their problems until it's like 10 in the morning where I'm at) I can do...I like sleeping, but I'm not/have never been the type to be like "Oh you're experiencing emotional distress, sucks for you goodnight" >.> <.<

2. Hey.Willing to listen if you want to chat(without venting my own stuff on you).Think about it.

3. Simple Thoughts

I'm always willing to chat with you =3

4. Cool.

I have to put in a practise session now though(not dodging this conversation).Feel free to post on this thread or write on my wall anytime.

5. Simple Thoughts

Alright, let me know when you're back around ^^

6. Here if you want to chat.Thread or wall post?Take your pick.
    Will try to upgrade to full membership soon.Have no idea if I will be accepted as a full member.But I can always try.