1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Gonna Kill Myself

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by twospiritlycan, Apr 2, 2014.

1. I care no longer care about the importance of my life and the effect it will have on those around me

2. wolfxinxchains

nuuuu! I barely know you but you should NOT kill yourself. I went through a year (actually 2 sorta) of wanting to kill myself every night. DON'T do it. it will make so many others sad. I've started to think of suicide as a selfish thing. You do it to get out of it, but then you can make other people feel the way you did by commiting suicide and maybe even cause them to kill themselves and then happen again.

3. theMaverick

Please call 1-800-273-8255 - National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why not?

5. willycubed28

I do not know you, but I do know that your life is precious. I know things are probably rough now for you, and I am sorry for that. Talk to someone. Whether it be on here or on a hotline. Please do not throw away your life. You have so much to offer. Please know that. (&&&)

6. theMaverick

What is so bad that you think ending your life is the answer? My mother always told me that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

7. TossAWatermelon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Aw, please don't kill yourself. I care about you! (&&&)

8. apostrophied

Don't, please don't. Your friends and family, however few/distant you may feel they are, do care and would be completely devastated to lose you. Please seek help instead, life is worth living. *hugs*

9. Yosia

Dont!! I will be sad and so will everyone else!! Suicide is selfish~ you become free while everyone else suffers and get depressed and maybe they do something silly too!! >.<

10. Foxface

Hello OP

I would highly recommend that you make way to the nearest emergency room or call 9/11. Your safety and life are very important. You've made a positive step by posting. Bear in mind I am NOT NOT NOT saying you are doing it for attention. I am merely saying you made one attempt to reach out. Now see if you can make another and call either the suicide hotline or emergency services.

11. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you still online? Post in response. We will talk with you. Please, please, please do not hurt yourself. You are valuable. You are precious. You have something to contribute to this world and the lives of others in it.

Gender is such an unimportant thing, if you think about it. What are you passionate about? What are your hobbies? Think of who you are without gender - that is you! Society doesn't understand but together, we can make them accept. All of us carry the burden of ambassadors but it is because of us that things will get better for you and everyone else. Don't deprive the world of you. Don't deprive yourself of a future that you can shape with your own hands.

Please go here: Get Help Now | The Trevor Project or call 866-488-7386.

We want you here. I want you here. Please.

12. B B

B B

Please, don't! I don't know what situation you're in, and I'm sure it's difficult, but suicide is not the answer! You'll make everyone that loves you suffer, and you'll give up your life! Please call one of the lines other users suggested you and let them help you! Your life is important, don't end it!
    Do it for you and for us.

13. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Please, please don't. I know I'm just some random guy, but you have to believe it when I say that there are things and people worth pressing on for. I've been through thoughts of suicide before, and I know what it feels like. But after opening up to someone about what I was thinking, everything was different. It was relieving to know that I had someone I could just talk with for a while, and change my mind.

Please just talk to someone, anyone you can trust, about what you're thinking. I promise that things can and will get better, it just takes time and patience with yourself.

I'm sorry if this response was redundant. It's just that I've been in the same sort of situation, and I wanted to help in whatever way I could. There are hotlines and people you can get in contact with, and if necessary, please make your way to the nearest emergency room if you're in danger. If there's nobody you can talk to, know that you can always come on here. I know it's not the same as being in the comfort of another physical person, but it's something, at least. I hope everything gets better.

14. Nick07

You do care about the effect. That's why you started this thread. It also shows that deep down you don't want to do it.
    Call a helpline or a therapist and talk.

15. Kat 5

No. Don't do it. WE care about your life and its effects.

16. Azumarion

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No no no no, please don't. We may not know each other, and you may not know it, but many here care about you including myself. And they'll be really sad if you push through with this. Please, please reply to this thread.

17. animequeen567

Please don't! Talk to us! Call the suicide prevention hotline. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. We are all here for you if you need us (&&&)

18. Well firstly,lets not label suicide as selfish regardless how some may feel.Next: can people try to remain more calm?Good.

Posting to your wall if thats okay.

19. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Killing yourself isn't the answer. Try to have the courage to rise above it, and you can make your life better.

We here, believe in you.

I hope you make the right decision,

Happy days can be yours :slight_smile: