1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I Dserve His Hatred?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ZenMusic, Apr 3, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

So I had a crush on this boy about 9 months ago who turned into an sboloute snake ( Boy who leads girls on ), and my friend asked me to ask him if he thinks I'm attractive, his 3 words were "no I'm straight" I expected that. What I didn't expect was him to make a status about me and make an obscene gesture at school the next day. A few weeks later, I said Hi, and he said " Fuck off, I don't need a gay boy inboxing me while I've got a girlfriend." I still "loved" him during this, and I had no idea (and still don't) about what love actually is. So I kept crushing on him. A few weeks later I was talking to one of his victims, Amelia. During the conversation he inboxes me and says "Oh why don't you inbox me yourself you doyle", so I said " Because you can't hold a mature conversation with anyone, let alone me." So a few messages later he says " Er move gay freak you fancy a few billion boys." This was the straw that broke the camel's back. 2verytime he talks to me now he's extremely spiteful. Do I deserve this? I was confused at the time so I kept crushing on him even as I knew he was straight. But my friend fancied him as well, and she's a girl, but he hates us all because we're weird, so why doesn't he hate her too?

2. Theron

Because he's a prick.

Also, straight people can be made very uncomfortable when someone gay is interested in them.

But he's a prick.

3. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't encourage violence... but I would seriously want to punch this kid,...
    But don't do that... it doesn't really solve anything.

If he gives you more grief, tell him he's a paranoid idiot and walk away. Oh, and the fact that he has the intelligence of pot plant should really be enough to let you move on.

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    U should give him a high five to the face and say u son of a bitch! But he's a prickhead and enjoys being a douchebag. And no u don't deserve that at all.

5. Azumarion

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Oh wow what a douchebag! Why did you even had a crush on him, he doesn't even deserve your attention. Well, that's not my place to say, but no, you don't deserve any kind of hatred. Nobody deserves it. :slight_smile:

6. ZenMusic

Yeah, Theron, I realised that now. It's like I wanted to stay away but I couldn't...