1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I'm doomed to be alone...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Radioactive Bi, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've just been spending some time thinking about how likely I am to find a partner and I noted the following about me:

I'm a 33 yr old bisexual man, who is a single parent, separated from my wife, with 2 children, one of who is autistic.

Who the hell would want that? I think regardless of my appearance and personality (which aren't too bad I guess) I can't imagine anyone wanting to take on all that baggage. Oh well, I guess my decisions in life brought me here, so I can't blame anyone but my self.

I suppose I'll start getting used to being alone. Especially when the kids are at their moms (we share them 50/50).

:shrug:

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Marry some divorce guy that has 4 kids that might even it up.

3. BelleFromHell

I'm not sure if you implied this or not, but having a child with autism is nothing to be ashamed of.
    If you meant that it could cause people to run away from you when looking for a relationship, I could understand that.

I understand that "forever alone" feeling your having. I also seriously doubt I'll find someone.
    I have my fair share of baggage. I have bipolar disorder and I suspect that I may also have OCD. People take one look at me and assume that I'm a sociopath because I'm socially anxious and I don't like looking people in the face. When I get out of my shell, I act like a complete bitch.

The only person who doesn't mind it is my best friend. She lives in Nevada and I've never meet her in person. I've known her for 3 years and I've had a crush on her for 1. I have no idea if she's straight, but with my luck, she probably is...

#3 BelleFromHell, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  4. thrnvlpidj

When the kids are with their mom, you'll have time to pursue your own interests, hobbies, volunteer work, and in so doing will meet and fall in love with your next partner.

5. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Online dating?