1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unisex Underwear -> American Apparel

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by FireSmoke, Apr 5, 2014.

1. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Hi guys :slight_smile:

After posting a thread to FtMs on this website about men underwears, I decided to opt for unisex underwear, because I love the masculine design of men underwears but the cloth in excess makes me feel bad and dyshoric.

I searched on Google "unisex underwear" and I found this website

Unisex Underwear | American Apparel

I like those unisex underwears very much! But I don't know this website well because it's an american one and I'm italian.

So, since the most part of the EC's people are americans, I want to ask you: is American Apparel a reliable site? Have you ever bought some clothes on there?

#1 FireSmoke, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
  2. Querying

American Apparel is one of the big chains down here, so in-store it's pretty reliable. I've never personally ordered from there, but a lot of things where group shirts were ordered and sold, etc. have been from they're and they're pretty good. Also on a side note if you're ever making t-shirts for a group they have the most comfortable bulk t-shirt w/ custom design I have ever seen. I use AA shirts to sleep b/c they're so soft against the skin.

Sorry, getting sidetrack. Yes, AA is safe to order from. You shouldn't have any problems with reliability.