1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd Dreams Lately

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Mrcake, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Mrcake

I have been having the oddest dreams the past month since I've been dating someone. I've been dreaming about people who I haven't talked to in years, since high school. People who I haven't seen since my childhood..etc. Some of these dreams are sexual but not sexual with my old friends or anything. Recently, I had a dream involving a friend, who I went to elementary school with and high school. I was hanging out with him and he said something to me about my sexuality like, "Are you gay or something?". I responded by saying "And what if I am?" ... and then the dream ended. Is my brain just affirming my sexuality, or am I just worrying about coming out to my old friends and extended family?

2. B B

B B

I think it's a mix of the two. Maybe you're still processing the fact that you're gay (when did you discover it?), plus, you're nervous and worried because you have to come out to those people. So, it's only normal that your dreams are about coming out and fearing people's reaction to the fact that you're gay :slight_smile: