1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got accepted to a summer "Camp" at UNT! I need a bit of help with a couple things..

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MtnFr3sh, Apr 6, 2014.

1. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So, great news, I got accepted into a summer program at UNT, I'm going to be staying there for a month in a dorm with a roommate from other high schools in the area. A couple of my friends got accepted too.
    First off... What should I do? I'm going to be sharing a bathroom with 3 other guys because in the guys wing, a bathroom connects 2 rooms. I don't know how to handle being gay and sharing a room with another guy, and a bathroom with 3. And since there are going to be other people from my school there, only one of them knowing I'm gay, I'm going to have to go back to repressing myself again because I mostly spend time with the ones that know. I especially won't know what the hell I'm supposed to do if one of my friends becomes my roommate.... I think, THINK they might match us up bases on some of our responses in student essays... so there's a chance I might get a sane human being...

Also, there's a sort of "security" issue... Before christmas, using the holiday as a cover, I bought a "toy" online. The issue is. Leaving it in my room for a month where my mom is sure to go in there and possibly try to clean the complete mess. OR take it with me and hide it under the mattress like I already do. This one is the main issue...

Also, I want to have some fun while I'm there. There's a place to get haircuts nearby so I was thinking of getting my tips dyed like I've wanted for a while now. But, yeah... That's the surefire sign of "Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" -_-

So yeah... If you guys could help me out with this, also if you have any other advise on how to handle this, that would be great...

PS. One of my gay friends has gone to this program several times. And he said that Denton has a "fairly decent homosexual population" I've never heard it put like that before but it made me a little more sure of myself... He also said he thinks his roommate was gay last year. So, yeah...

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: I got accepted to a summer "Camp" at UNT! I need a bit of help with a couple thin

Hide the toy in a place you are sure nobody will look in months, like in a box of Christmas decorations. Just remember to take it out once you get back or your family will get a nice holiday surprise XDDD

I'd say go ahead and get your tips dyed. If people think you're gay, well, they aren't wrong hehe. Unless you are intent on staying closeted during the camp, in which case that sucks. But even if they do wonder about you, I highly doubt they'll say anything.

3. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Re: I got accepted to a summer "Camp" at UNT! I need a bit of help with a couple thin

The Christmas box is a good idea... If we had room in those boxes for it, they're full, of ornaments and the actual tree. No space, and other boxes are up in the attic. The toy and a bit of lube is in an old makeup bag that my mom gets for free when she buys stuff online, it's got a luggage lock on it... And yeah, I do intend on staying closeted at camp. and it does suck. But people from my school will be there. So I can't...