1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I ask her out?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by kisschases, Apr 6, 2014.

1. kisschases

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been speaking to this girl for a while and we've both admitted that we have extremely strong feelings for eachother. She's the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think of before I go to sleep. I really want to ask her out, but I have no idea of how to do it. I don't want to do the typical "I really like you, will you be my girlfriend?" because I think that's quite bland and not very thought into. What's a more "original" way, I guess, of asking her out? Help please!!!

2. thrnvlpidj

If you have not been on a date yet, anything you say will be original. It will not be original if it is another person's idea.

Just ask her if she wants to go to on a date. You could suggest an activity or let her suggest something.

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Make her a cake saying hey wanna go out with me? :slight_smile:

See if that works out bc I hope it does good luck :thumbsup:

4. kisschases

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks for the suggestions guys, but I guess I should've mentioned the fact that we haven't met in person yet, but we're planning on meeting in a couple of weeks. The only communication we have is Skype, text, Kik, Tumblr etc (We met on Tumblr), so it'll have to be verbally haha, the suggestions were cute though! :icon_bigg

5. SilhouetteDream

I met my girlfriend (now of 4.5 years!) through EC, right here! :slight_smile:
    We decided to "go out" before we ever met, but what I would do in your case, is probably go out on a fun date, or spend the day together (make sure you meet in a safe, public place!) and then if all goes well, ask her to go steady with you at the end of the day. :wink:

Good luck!

6. kisschases

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That sounds like a good idea. I think we're getting together somepoint soon anyway, and we're planning to meet for the first time in a few weeks. Thankyou!:slight_smile: