1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

she loves me and him

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Kat kanu, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Kat kanu

My best friend is in love with me but she is also in love with her boyfriend. Im very in love with her like I'm ready to go buy her a ring and marry her but she still loves him. She is trying to choose but I'm scared i love her so much and i don't know what to do.

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I say wait until she chooses don't date her while she's with him

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Kat :smilewave how have u been? Well time will take its course. I'll prey that she dumps him and goes for u :slight_smile: in the meantime good luck :thumbsup: (*hug*)

4. Kat kanu

Thanks loves i will keep you guys posted!!! You guys are amazing!!!

5. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm glad you posted your location. I was scared that you might've been someone I know offline. That, and the ring and marriage part. Is she really bisexual or just confused about her sexuality? Do you feel like she might just be settling for this guy?

6. LaplaceScramble

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There're more relationships than one with 2 people. Polygamous relationships can work too. If both of you make her happy, why should she choose? Of course, it makes sense if you want it to be just you and her, too.

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't think it works just as good for non poly people I've seen people who aren't poly try this and it didn't end well

8. LaplaceScramble

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well ya. I wasn't trying to make it seem like it would work for everyone, cuz I know it doesn't and wouldn't. But it's something to consider.

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I know what you mean but I don't think this would work because the two of them would start competing for her love I mean they already are , joining a relationship together would make it worse because jealousy is already there this a bad combo .

10. LaplaceScramble

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If she likes different things about both of them then they wouldn't need to. (Let's end it here. Holes can be poked in any idea, but it's not really helping Kat Kanu). My point was, even though it might not work, it's still something to consider other than one or the other.

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah I guess so it's because I tried this before that's why I was doing the big no no on this one but who knows .

12. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would just try to talk to her and let her know how you feel about her. But I agree with stocking I wouldn't date her while she is with him. Hope everything works out for you.

13. Kat kanu

She's bi and the guys she's with treats her like an option instead of the girl he wants to marry i just want her away from him i don't care if she goes out with someone else just no him he's a jerk

14. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I care she better chose u and u guys better get married bc you're too damn cute of a couple not to be together. :slight_smile:

15. Kat kanu

Awe you think so!!!?? One of the girls i work with said that me and her would be the reason people change their views in gay marriage !!! I love her so much but I'll just wait because to me she's worth waiting for. I want to wake up with her there every morning, to be able to hold her hand and kiss her gentle no matter were we are she means the world to me.

16. xxScarlett23xx

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aw Kat, your story gives me butterflies because I was in this situation, only on the other side. I was dating my boyfriend and while I fell in love with my best friend. I entered in a polyamorous relationship for like a month and a half. This poor best friend waited for me so patiently. She never let me go- she wanted to marry me and was ever faithful to me while I talked on and on about sex with my boyfriend or about possibly marrying him. This girl sat there and took that and dealt with her heartbreak alone while I tried to figure out what I needed to do- be with the boy and choose the easy way society wanted me to have? or choose the love of my life and live happily ever after.
    Well I chose the love of my life. We've been together over 4 years and are engaged. She tells me it was well worth the wait :slight_smile: So my advice to you would be to keep being the amazing support that you are and give her the space she needs but also think about yourself and realize your needs are just as important as hers. I wish you luck and I hope she chooses you! I can tell you truly love and care for her and even though it's hard, when she realizes how much you mean to her she'll come to you. And if she doesn't, maybe she isn't the one. Good luck! :slight_smile:

17. Kat kanu

That just have me so much hope thank you scarlett i will Wait for her i love her with all my heart