1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Below average

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Vertigo, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Vertigo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I don't really talk about this with anyone, because I know it comes off as sounding like I'm wallowing in self pity, but I can't help but feel like this. To give a point of reference, I'm a 40 year old guy who is so out of the range of what guys go for. I'm not what guys go for in being attractive, overall, with the issues being-

Below average looks
    Fat (no matter what I always carry weight in my stomach, which gives me a horrid body type)
    Small endowment
    Flat butt

I'm not exceptionally smart, nor have a lot of money, and I'm not the type that has the personality that draws people in. I've read people say before to just accept who you are and what you have. What they don't tell you is..how? How do you do that? I've never been able to figure out how to feel better about myself.

2. An0n

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You focus on your strengths, don't be negative and do have a great sense of humour. The latter will get them to warm to you and who knows where things could go from there. :wink:

3. Axxel

Axxel Guest

I agree with above! Also, squats are fantastic for making an otherwise flat ass turn into a bubble butt.