1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loving someone who is in Denial

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Seagypsy, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Seagypsy

The girl I love is in deep denial... that is, she knows she's bisexual because she acts on it with other girls, i.e. I think they have to make the move on her, because I bloody can't seem to do it!! :icon_redf

I'm really similar in denial too but she won't even talk about it, I tried yesterday to ask how things were going with the other girl she has been seeing but she made out she had no clue what I was talking about........ luckily for both of us, I am quite skilled at deflection and managed to turn the conversation into something work-related although to anyone watching it probably looked like a bizarre lovers tiff (in the middle of the canteen too!)

I just don't know how to do this!!! I want to know how she feels and what she wants but she is someone who would rather have an experience and then totally deny it or trash it by jumping into bed with a guy (which I can understand) but I just wanna talk to her about this and its impossible...... anyone know what to do??! :help:

2. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Have you ever tried to talk to her about your bisexuality? How does she react?

#2 GreenMan, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2014