1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want a boyfriend...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by gaynerd64, Apr 8, 2014.

1. gaynerd64

I'm so lonely. I need somebody... Someone who cares.:icon_sad:

2. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Sorry to hear you're lonely. (*hug*) Do you know any gay/bi guys IRL who might have boyfriend potential? If so they're probably your best bet! Either way, hang in there, everyone goes through challenging times with loneliness, but it won't last forever, keep your head up!

3. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It'll probably be easier to find a boyfriend as you get older. If you don't find one while you're in high school, don't lose hope. Most folks your age aren't out and about.
    In college, there'll be a lot more.

For right now, concentrate on the things you love, and your studies.
    If you find someone through something you love, you'll probably be more likely to have an actual, functioning relationship with them, as opposed to some forced high school relationship.

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know how u feel :tears: (*hug*) there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about one. It's the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning and the last thing I think about before I go to bed. Sometimes I cry when I've been having a bad day people yelling at me and not having anyone and just wanna fight the whole world. Also songs and videos that make me cry r there's this thing on youtube it's a song called it gets better and it goes "maybe today seems cloudy and days and tomorrow just feels so far away but it gets better it gets better" just type up it gets better song youtube it made me cry. Also the song paradise by Coldplay and stay by Rihanna make me cry when I'm lonely and have had a bad day. Also I just wanted to let u know if u ever wanna talk to me about anything just know u r more than welcome to message me on my wall. (*hug*) :kiss:

5. Maea96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel you! I feel you

6. B B

B B

I'm really sorry you're so lonely, and I can understand you, because I'm lonely too :frowning2: If you want to talk about this, just contact me on my wall

7. LostAndAffraid

The loneliness is crippling isn't it? I would love to find someone myself but I don't want to rush into anything, i've thought about going to the local gay bar, but I'm just as afraid of finding someone as I am of being alone forever. Good luck, I cannot say for sure it does get better cause for me it hasn't yet, but I still have hope.

8. kisschases

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know what it's like to feel lonely, but trust me, there's someone perfect out there for you and you just haven't met them yet. All I can suggest is putting yourself out there as much as possible and just be yourself, there's bound to be people who'll be attracted to you, and you might even be attracted to them also! Then you can hit it off :wink: Good luck!