1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What have I done?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by An Gentleman, Apr 8, 2014.

1. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I got really angry at my mother today. How immature of me. I practically threw a temper tantrum.:tantrum: <- It was something like that. Then I went and yelled at my sister. :***: <- Which was something like that.

What's wrong with me? (Gender dysphoria, sure, but it doesn't have anything to do with this fight...) My mom came to pick me up 30 minutes late, and then she lectured me about "choices". I don't know what got me so angry.

2. AshBee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It happens, we get mad and say things we don't mean to our loved ones. Did you have a legitimate reason to get mad and maybe you overreacted? Or did you just let out your pent up frustration? Either way, at the end of the day your mom and sister are family and will probably forgive and forget. It doesn't hurt to admit that you were wrong for your behavior though. I'll admit I've acted really mean to my mom for reasons that had nothing to do with her, thankfully she's always been quick to forgive and move on.