1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friendzone - how long to give it?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by WhatLiesAhead, Apr 11, 2014.

1. WhatLiesAhead

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Got friend-zoned by a guy I have really strong feelings for a few weeks ago. Trying my best to remain friends since the friendship means a lot to me and I know for sure it means a lot to him as well... but it's been a few weeks and I'm really struggling. I just can't shake these feelings I have for him. I'm always thinking that somehow it may eventually work out and that he actually does like me. It's so bad that I'm having trouble bringing myself to meet/date other people. It kills me to think about ending the friendship and I know he'd be upset/let down by that outcome, but idk... this just isn't working. The other day he was telling me about another guy he recently met and hooked up with. I held it in, this is normal stuff friends talk about it, but I was dying on the inside :frowning2: Really not sure what to do now. Going to give it some more time but I may just not be able to make this work, as silly and petty as it may seem.

2. Mehmeister

if your trying to meet guys you could try going to a gay bar?
    ahhhh the friend zone, the infinite dark abyss that women don't always realise exists...
    my advice is that you will need to wait it out untill he's single or he may just be trying to push you...
    what type of person is he? teaser?

hope this helps!