1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble spitting it out

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Gentlady, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So my psychologist(that I've had since the end of January) doesn't know I've had a boyfriend(January 22nd - April 7th). He also doesn't know about my bisexuality. I know I should probably tell him about both of them, but everytime I try, there's this fight inside my head: "tell him!" "no, don't!" "*** just tell him NOW!" etc. And then I just end up staring at the wall and NOT TELLING. I've been troubled by this for two weeks already and it annoys me. But I just can't tell him. I can't get the words out of my mouth.

---------- Post added 13th Apr 2014 at 01:32 AM ----------

Help would be very appreciated...

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Your scared right??

Have you tried telling him through the phone??

One thing to try is.. Make your mind up about telling him, and don't think about it until your sessions starts. The more its on your mind the more you sink.

3. Theron

A good psychologist won't judge you, and it's not like they'll tell, hon. Just tell your doctor. If some of the issues troubling you are tied in with one or both of those issues, it will be easier to find the root of those issues when he knows them.