1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My friend has a creepy stepfather...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by NewGirl24, Apr 12, 2014.

1. NewGirl24

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Although not LGBT related, who better to ask for advice?? So my best friend since I've know since I was five moved away when I was 8 because her divorced mother was getting remarried. We continued to be extremely close. She wpuld always visit and go on trips together. She moved back when we were 14 and her mother and stepfather bought a huge new house to we spent the night at her house almost every night because we were so excited to be going to the same school again. This is were things started to get a little weird..... Her stepdad refered to himself as a musician (not in the loosest useof theword). Whilemy friendwasin theshower, he asked to help set up his room in the basement, his "recording studio". I agreed not thinking anything weird about it. Little did I know, he wanted me to help sound proof the room. When I walked in thedoor,helocked ot behind me and started showing me all of his guitars and equipment, not what I went in there for. I kept asking if I could go and he finally let me leave when my friend was looking for me. From there after, everytome he saw me he couldnt stop hugging me or playing with my hair. That isn't all. We were hanging out in her basement and her stepfather came downstairs and was begging me to see his recording studio because he had something special for me. My friend was all "okay lets go" and since she was going, I wasn't worried. I walked in as he turned on his equipment and he picked up his guitar and started singing into a microphone. Terribly, he sang a song called [insert my name here] . It said how beautiful this girl is and how he just wants to be with her. He later explained he had written it himself. I immediately asked to go home. Despite my protest, he drove me home. He played the song "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails. Before playing it he said, "This one is for you [insert my namehere]"LOOK UPTHELYRICS PEOPLE. PLEASE, IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THEM. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. I started not going over to her house, but as rare as I did go, he would always be naked or in his underwear.I don'tknow whether I should tell my friend or what's going on. What to do, what to do....

2. Plushieluver

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That's extremely creepy! :frowning2: I'm so so sorry to hear about this :frowning2: Honestly, he sounds like a peadeophile, so really I would stop going over your friends house for that reason because of all that you have said have ticked the 'bad boxes' for me, so I really believe you should consider never going over there again, telling your friend or talk to a police officer.

Good luck, lovely person :slight_smile:

3. LostAndAffraid

Yeah. That guy definitely seems like a creeper. You don't wanna go over there anymore. I wouldn't, I sorta feel sorry for your friend though, I mean if he's into one underage girl...

4. NewGirl24

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    To clarify though, my friend thought it was creepy too and I asked her if anything had happened multiple times and she always said no and I believe her. She would absolutely tell me and if she didn't, I would have figured it out I think. I do appreciate your concern. Thank you

5. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Absolutely do not go over there again. You should tell your parents!

6. LostAndAffraid

I agree, definitely tell your parents, you'd be surprised at how well people can internalize their pain. Your friend could be putting on a brave face.

7. Zelos

I agree! Don't go back. Does your friend know about this? What if he starts liking her? Just calmly tell your parents or a responsible adult about it, and tell her too. Just say it as "it's funny coincidences, but this man has done these things...". Be on your guard, and don't find yourself alone with him ever again. See your friend in other places.

8. Theron

Tell you parents and tell your friend's mother. I can't promise things will turn out great, but your friend's mom needs to know she married a pedo. You should also probably tell your friend, too, in case he tries to do anything to your friend.

9. Rumpletubb

You should mist absolutely tell your parents and her mother.
    It might have consequences, but they might be a lit worse if you stay quiet.
    Take care of yourself, this is too much to handle alone.