1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex Problems

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Chicago92, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Chicago92

Hi.

So I am in a great relationship with my boyfriend and I love him but last night we ran into some issues. While trying to have sex (me being the bottom and him the top) I wasn't really lubed up and didn't have any so it was a struggle to go in. He got frustrated but it was for a different reason than I thought. Apparently, every time we have sex he says that he doesn't feel like he is having sex with me. The foreplay and everything leading up feels great but when he is inside me, he doesn't feel like he is. I definitely feel it and it feels good to me. What am I supposed to do about this? I feel like I'm getting all the pleasure in fucking and he is getting none. Any advice or opinions would be appreciated so I can fix this issue.

Could the condom be the issue? Just throwing that out there.

#1 Chicago92, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
  2. bigbiboy95

bigbiboy95 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Could be, try bareback

3. Kabuki

Instead of bareback, for safety purposes, maybe you could try the ultra sensitive condoms. You know, those that supposedly feel as if you don't have them, although it might not be true, it doesn't hurt to try them.

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Question:

When you say he doesn't feel like he is having sex with you, where is the emphasis in that sentence...is it:

he doesn't feel like he is having SEX with you - as in he can't feel anything and isn't enjoying it
    or
    he doesn't feel like he is having sex with YOU - as in it feels impersonal and unpleasant

5. Theron

@Bigbiboy95

Don't just go around suggesting bareback. That's a bad idea, especially if a relationship is new and you don't know what your partner's sexual history is.

Try a better, barely-there condom if it's the sex.

Or try to change how you act during sex if it's you--cling to him, moan, get into it.

6. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I echo Theron's thought. The problem has nothing to do with the condom, and, bigbiboy, it is *incredibly* irresponsible to suggest or encourage anyone to bareback.

It would be helpful to better understand what the OPs boyfriend means and then we could probably offer a better answer.