1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to find out if he is gay or bi

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Eye Shine, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Eye Shine

okay so there is a friend I have fallen for. I am not sure if he is gay. All I know is that he does support LGBT community so he there's always a chance. I also have been noticing he touches me by hugging and sometimes pets my head. I've also seen him do it to other guys which kind of makes me jealous but that's not the point. The problem to me is finding out if he is gay or not. I know it's not an easy thing for people to tell others heck even I haven't told others but what do I say. Would this be a good way through phone it would be less intimidating how about this example you think it's okay?

Hey can I ask you a question

Probably would answer sure or what

This is serious and I'm not trying to be mean I'm just really curious. Are you gay or bi?

Yeah I actually like him a lot but I don't approve of predator gay.

2. bigbiboy95

bigbiboy95 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You should come out to him as your gay if you havent already and see how he reacts or ask him questions to find out more about his sexuality.

Have you had girlfriends
    What would you do if a gay trys hitting up on you
    Are you bi/str8/Ga

3. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd say just ask straight up. If it were me, I prefer someone to be confident and direct.

I guess the only thing is. What if his answer is "I like guys so, does it matter which"?

Does it really matter to you if he is gay or bi if he likes you?

Happy days :slight_smile:

4. Eye Shine

Actually I wouldn't care if he is bi or gay because I like him all I want are those feelings returned and that really would only be right if he was gay or bi. I guess you guys are right it would be better to tell him that I was gay first and find out his own orientation later. Thanks!