1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can´t get him out of my head

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by kylegf2011, Apr 14, 2014.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have an obsession with this guy I met a few months ago. It was awesome, I think he´s the first guy I actually fall in love with who reciprocated for a while. The thing is he left for two months. We kept talking while he was away. But we kind of stopped talking, and when he got back we didn´t do anything.

We´ve talked now and then, but very little. I told him we should do something, and he suggested going to the movies, but he said tha he was very busy at the time, and he would let me know when he would be available :icon_sad: I haven´t seen him since the day he left.

Clearly he´s not into me anymore, but he still answers when I text him. I have this idea in my mind that I might win him back, if we could go out one more time maybe we could re-ignite what we had. But its really driving me crazy. I feel sad all the time, I want to see him again. I am feeling better as time passes by, but every time I remember him, or I see something that reminds me of him, I get very sad again :icon_sad:

And eventhough I find alot of people attractive, I don´t seem to want to meet anyone because I still have this false hope of maybe having a chance with him again :tears:

I want to text him and ask him if we are going to see each other again, but I don´t know if I should. He has never asked me to stop talking to me or anything, he has never said anything about not feeling anything for me anymore, but he doesn´t text me like he used to :icon_sad:

Someone told me that if I like someone alot I should fight for that person until that person literally tells me to stop and makes it very clear he/she isn´t interseted... should I do that with him? :help:

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Unless he clearly said "no, I don't want a relationship" then there is something that you can do but it will take planning and an attitude of seduction.

First, stop relying on text so much...the medium that you use to communicate itself communicates that you are fairly casual about interacting with him.

Are you able to meet with him "accidentally", and when you do, you just happen to have some chocolate to share? When you do interact with him, what do you say? Do you listen more than you talk? Do you dress up a little when you see each other? Do you offer to take him somewhere for a drink? What do you do for his birthday...do you even know his birthday?

Most people want to be wanted, it is a powerful thing. Your attentions should be based on building a friendship, building trust so that he can open up to you. The more he tells you the more you get a clue as to what it is that he likes and dislikes.

If you desire him so much, do what it takes to seduce him. This means, essentially, get him to a place where he feels that he matters to you and you matter to him. Get him to think that being with you can be exciting and fun (whether this excitement is sexual or social, I guarantee he will at least give you a second look).

Plan this as you would a military campaign, at least you will have fun during the pursuit!

3. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow! this sounds really good, I am going to try some of these things. Thx!! (*hug*)

The only thing that may be a problem is that the chances of meeting him accidentally are almost impossible :icon_sad: he lives very far away and goes to different college... so I might have to try to text him until he wants to meet up... :confused: