1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't really know where to put this but ahhhhh

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Skater, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Skater

So I was talking to this girl and I knew she was bi so I started asking her about who she was dating etc and she that she literally just broke up with someone and so I told her, "well you know, if you're interested, I'm free". And we started talking and hanging out A LOT the past few days and we both really like each other. So tomorrow I was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. I don't have much experience with dating but she does, and I'm just a little worried-- okay, I'm really worried. I don't know if she'll get sick of me or if I'll rush into things or mess it up, etc. I also don't wanna hurt her and I know she has a lot of problems like bipolar disorder and depression. I need some relationship advice.

2. Butterfly72

Be cool, calm and collected. Take your time and hang out some more. Breath, smile and enjoy your time together. But don't push it. She has just broke up with someone so give her time too. Good luck

3. Skater

She acted like her break-up was no big deal though.

4. LostAndAffraid

People are good at putting on brave faces, it may not have been a big deal, it also may have been a really big deal. Go ahead and ask her out though, I mean it's obvious you like each other, but don't just think she'll lose interest. I'm sure your plenty interesting ;-)

5. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with LostAndAffraid that people are good at putting on brave faces... Well if I was in your place I would give her more time. Maybe month because I do not like to rush things. But if you feel you both are ready for this then go ahead :slight_smile: best of luck.

6. Skater

It's funny, because I intended to ask her today and I was worried I'd be taking things too quickly, and then she asked ME! I'm still really nervous and tbh a little uncomfortable about being in a relationship. Also, she told me that she had a crush on me before I even started talking to her! Like wow all this came out of nowhere and I feel great and extremely giddy.