1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual Relatinship rules

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Seagypsy, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Seagypsy

If someone is dating a girl who also has a boyfriend, should the 2 girls have to remain casual with each other or could they also love each other?

The girl I'm into has had a relationship with a guy and a girl who had a serious girlfriend, but I wouldn't mind her dating him alongside dating me... It's just that me and the girl have really good chemistry and it would probably get quite serious even though I know that she might want to stay with her boyfriend... This would seem ok to me but what about him? Would he be ok with it, or would he think that me and her should only be friends with benefits...?

2. twizt

Each relationship is different since not every type of relationship works for all people. Perhaps you three need to sit down and discuss what you want out of the relationship and if everyone is okay with her being serious with both you and this guy. I don't think there is a set rule here at all, but that it is up to those involved to set the rules.

3. Agaetis Byrjun

This isn't a bisexual question, this is a consensual non-monogamy question, and the answer to most of those questions is healthy communication. :wink:

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This sounds more poly than bi to be honest because bisexuals can be with anyone and in monogamous relationships with lesbians , straight men , and other bisexuals .

5. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There aren't "bisexual relationship rules." It's determined by all the people who agree to an open relationship and the terms on which they agree. This is not a sexual orientation thing, this is a polyamory thing.

6. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is what I was going to say too.