1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, I am VERY confused.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by PunkgoesPop, Apr 16, 2014.

1. PunkgoesPop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm a 14 year old girl, and I recently got into my first relationship with a guy. However, the thing is I don't think it's right, because I think I might be attracted to girls (like ALOT ) I don't even know if I can come out, because I don't fully know yet because I've never done anything with a girl, and I don't think I will because there are no lesbians at my school. What should I do? Someone please reply back.

2. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you like this guy? Do you find yourself attracted to him? Even if you have never done anything with a girl doesn't mean that you're not attracted to them. It's like when you first started feeling attracted to people. You didn't know what you were until all of a sudden you started getting these feelings. I've personally never done anything with a girl or a guy, but I know I'm attracted to both :slight_smile: The best advice I could probably give you is don't say anything until you know for sure. Figure out if you're attracted to this guy. If you don't have those kinds of feelings for him, then you're most likely lesbian. Or this particular guy just wasn't doing it for you. ;P But like I said, don't say anything until you know for sure :slight_smile:
    I hope this helped a little :slight_smile:
    P.S. Look at that, we live in the same city! Small world! :grin:

3. LostAndAffraid

Yup yup, just follow your heart, maybe you just shouldn't date anyone until you figure out just what you like.

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're at the age where you start feeling sexual feelings and believe me, it's confusing when it's the opposite of what you grew up thinking you'd like. :wink:
    Don't worry about coming out yet. First thing's first - You need to identify your sexuality, and then become comfortable with it and learn about it.

You have plenty of time to think about this, plenty of time to see how your feelings change. As time goes on, you will most likely feel more comfortable with your feelings, and you will probably have a better idea of how you feel about women and men. At that point, you should start thinking about coming out. I don't recommend doing it before you sort of 'figure things out' though - If you think you're a lesbian now but your feelings change as your sexuality develops more, people will call you 'wishy-washy' or like you can't make up your mind. It's totally natural, but people just label it that way. >_<

As for what you should do - Keep talking to us on EC.
    Talking to folks about yourself really does help you get a read on yourself, and EC is a totally safe place to do it.
    Don't worry about experimenting with girls or anything - there aren't going to be many 'out' people at your age. Most people are just figuring out their sexuality.

#4 TJ, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  5. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Absotively Posilutely! We are always here to talk and help you figure things out sweetheart! :slight_smile:(*hug*)