1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a bit of help?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Jks115, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Jks115

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi,
    I've not been on in a while, since then I've came out to two more people, (two of my uni housemates, I'm planning on telling the rest after the Easter break), both took it well, I hope anyway!
    The first one I'm a bit more friendly with and we've talked about it quite a bit, he convinced me to download a certain app where you swipe people left and right, and I thought I'd try another one that I'm sure everyone knows, begins with G.
    I've been talking to some people as I get a bit more comfortable with everything, one of whom I seem to have quite a it in common with and I think we'd get on pretty well, we also have a mutual friend. Small world huh?

Anyway, I've been wondering, what does it mean when a gay guy calls you cute, I've had it a few times, but I'm not entirely unsure what people mean when they say it. Can anyone shed some light on this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. LostAndAffraid

It means your cute, lol. Good luck coming out to the rest of your house mates. I personally wouldn't use the one that starts with G just cause I don't want nonsense hook ups. I doo like the P though I'd that's easy your talking about sweeping people right or left.

3. Jks115

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I knew it meant that much haha, I mean in what context.