1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Passionate kiss in my dreams

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Kabuki, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Kabuki

So, I've dreamed of kissing people before, male or female, but this time it was a bit different. To show some insight on this let me write this first.

The guy that I kissed in my dream is someone from college. We took a class together one semester and he is very handsome, he is a swimmer and possibly gay or bisexual. When on class I would find him staring at me and smiling, and me being shy, whenever our eyes made contact I would look away. We never said a word to each other, which I completely regret, he seems really nice. So anyway, a few days back I saw him walking by and we looked at each other for a few seconds and continued on with what we were doing.
    Then when I went to sleep I dreamed of him. We where hanging out, and talking and all that when suddenly our faces got very close and our eyes met, and I remember that his eyes were very intense. We ended up kissing passionately, I grabbed him and he grabbed me and pressed our lips harder, we even used our tongue. I definitely felt the kiss, as in, it felt completely real. We looked in love and I was a bit confused when I woke up because I'm not crushing on him or anything. Could this mean I'm interested in him? Any opinion is greatly appreciated. Also, I know dreams may not mean anything but this one felt different than the others ones where I kissed people.

#1 Kabuki, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  2. Orange Bananas

People's subconsciouses can be really ****** up sometimes. It might mean you have a crush on him. It might be your imagination running wild. Only time will tell. Try and get to know him just as friends and work from there.

3. Kabuki

I've been thinking the same. It's just that I never thought about him until I saw him that day again, then I had the dream, so it caught me off guard. But yeah, I wouldn't mind getting to know him better. Thanks for taking your time to reply Orange :slight_smile:

4. Jack of Hearts

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, by your words it seems like you are at least interested to know him better, and I think you should try and take the initiative..what do you have to lose? :slight_smile: How about trying to sit by his side on the next class you'll have together? Or maybe catch the same bus? Than you can start a conversation..and since you are in the same college you can always ask for favorite subjects, teachers, what he wants to be in the future...

5. Kabuki

I guess I could, unfortunately we don't share classes this semester, nor we take the same bus. But, I've seen him a couple of times and I know he makes eye contact with me, heck almost everyday on the class we had together he would stare at me from time to time.
    I guess I'm just being shy, like I always am -_-. But you are right, I have nothing to lose and a friend is always welcomed.