1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what am I doing?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MerBear, Apr 17, 2014.

1. MerBear

Okay so i am absolutely doing stupid shit left and right and somehow i just don't want to/can't stop. first, i attempt suicide, go into a mental hospital for a week. My ex girlfriend stops talking to me then i attempt suicide again then run off (once again), the girl i care for a lot, i start smoking then got drunk one night then made a girl that i liked, slit her wrist open and kept hurting her until i eventually ran her off now i got my ex girlfriend back, and i keep flirting with her, just to have sex with her. after we broke up, we decided to just be "friends with benefits" and she didn't realize that until later on apparently and that hurt her and she can't forgive me but i keep, playing with her. i do miss her genuinely, being with her , holding her hand and all that good stuff but i seem to be telling her for the wrong reasons. ontop of that, i'm playing with my best friends feelings, knowing she likes me...and i keep flirting with her. i'm on anti depressants, nothing is going out right. i'm fucking everything up and i don't know how to stop. i know what i'm doing is wrong but i just don't know how to stop really.

it's never been this bad before where I've fucked this much. i try so hard not to hurt people but i end up doing it anyway
    ...what am i doing?

#1 MerBear, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  2. twizt

If you didn't want to stop you probably wouldn't be posting about it asking for help/support would you?

It seems to me like you are unhappy in life and that's leading to these other behaviors. So what's the source of unhappiness? And how can it be corrected?

3. MerBear

i dont know actually. i just....i really don't, all i know, is how i've been lately, i donn't know why...

4. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you have to see your doctor and talk about it. You said you are on anti depressants so somebody should know what is going on?