1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sick of hoping i'll find that one girl

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ChloeKiss, Apr 19, 2014.

1. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Why do we have to be so invisible. Why do we have to have so little people who are gay.. I sometimes wish I was straight. It would be so easy.. Guys hit on me and I don't feel anything but thankfullness? I wish I got that giddy feeling around guys.. I hate posting stuff like this! I've had a few drinks so why not! I wish I knew more lesbian girls who are just like me.. feminine women who don't strike people as lesbian. Being so alone.. Being so isolated.. Not understanding a heterosexual womans interest in men makes me hurt so bad. I don't want to be like this anymore.. I'm not desperate for anything. I'm just desperate for understanding. I'm desperate to find a person who I can relate to. Someone who knows how I feel. I only have an older gay woman I grew up with to help me out. I can't trust all the gay teens I know because you know.. They can be gossipers so I stay away from that. I just don't get it.. I'm talented, charming, pretty, lovable but not one girl thinks i'm a lesbian. I just don't know what to do anymore.. I know i'm probably whinging.. But this is draining me. I am so tired of all of this. I just don't know what to do anymore. I wish I could just die in an accident.. not be the person who killed themselves. I'm not suicidal. I just don't see the point in living until something good comes along and brightens up my darkest days. I'm so alone.. I don't know what to do anymore. :bang: Please get me out of this mind frame.

So I probably look like i'm attention seeking! Think what you want but I don't normally post stuff like this!

#1 ChloeKiss, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  2. CharlieCat25

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I know how you feel. I wish I was straight as it would be so much easier. I have had no luck in finding girls. I'm shy so that doesn't help. I've tried online but nobody seems to be genuine. Depressing. Just know you are not alone...

3. Alehkz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I wish oli could find girls like you both where I live! I always attract studs, nothing wrong with that, but I also like really femmey straight looking lesbians. I just can't ever find one that lives in my state. Or my city. Or this country....lol

4. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Thank You and wow I just reread my post and I almost want it deleted. At least it shows the struggle lots of lesbian/bi girls go through.. so unfair.

Yeah and with online dating you can never be sure if it's a guy or girl you're talking to. Why do weirdos out there make a profile posing as a woman to court lesbian women? It's ridiculous.

---------- Post added 20th Apr 2014 at 01:12 AM ----------

Sucks right? :frowning2:

#4 ChloeKiss, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  5. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I know what you feel like :/ especially since I live in a largely homophobic country, where so many people have strange misconceptions.

You aren't alone.

And I know this thread doesn't have many posts but it did make me feel better about the same thing.

6. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ugh, I know what you mean. >< Sometimes I just feel so alone...

7. lovely lesbian

8. IwillBeStrong

Gosh I can absolutely relate to what you just said! Im also in your age and having those thoughts very often. Especially being a femme makes the whole thing much more difficult as you mentioned before. However dont give up on life or hope sweety. Sooner or later we'll find someone who is meant to be with us:slight_smile: As much as we wish to feel the way straight girls do, to not deal with all of this mixed feelings, its not really possible. You know somedays I feel extremely lucky to be attracted to girls because I think that there are soooo many straight girls who will never feel this passion, this intimacy which happens between two women and from this perspective I guess we are very lucky to be as we are. (I apologize my not-so-perfect english)
    I wish you all the best. Keep smiling :slight_smile:

9. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I hope that certain person turns up soon! And I definitely agree with what you said about straight girls.. There are days when I feel blessed to be a lesbian. Because I am interested in soft, gentle, crazy and unbelievably gorgeous women. Your english was fine by the way! I understood everything :slight_smile:

Thank you to everyone else who answered!

10. Alehkz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    For the longest time I wanted to date a femme lesbian who has never slept with a man. I just wanted us to have that much in common. Currently I'm seeing a hard core stud who is trans. I guess somehow labels get mixed up eventually Lol. So much for me. All I want is love and happiness...

11. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I feel the same. When I look around the only lesbians I see are the butchy ones. Which is fine but I prefer feminine girls like myself. I keep seeing all these pretty lesbians on Youtube videos but it's like... why aren't there any near me? I mean, everyone keeps saying it gets better but does it? I love my straight friends but I can't relate to them as much.

12. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Sounds like an interesting relationship mix! good luck with everything :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 21st Apr 2014 at 02:24 PM ----------

I know what you mean.. I mean look at Rose and Rosie and Bria and Chrissy! Chrissy is over the top gorgeous in my oppinion. I guess they just look straight I mean when we see pretty girls where we live who dress feminine lets face it.. we assume they are straight. That's why we see so many feminine lesbians on youtube.. it's because we can type in being a femme lesbian and we come up with feminine lesbians just like us!

We don't need to wonder if they are straight or not.. :frowning2:

#12 ChloeKiss, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  13. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

ChloeKiss, yes Chrissy is gorgeous. I have a huge crush on ElloSteph too! Maybe all of us femmes need to start our own Youtube channels or something lol! Btw, your username is very pretty:slight_smile:

14. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Definitely! Yeah Steph is beautiful too. She's interesting to watch.. her videos are pretty good :slight_smile: Thank You for the compliment on my username! :slight_smile: Your picture is cute :slight_smile: I already have a youtube chanel of my own.. I have been thinking about posting my coming out story when I do come out completely.. But for now my chanel is about other stuff.. not related to being a lesbian.

I don't know if I would be comfortable letting people from on here watch my other videos! Some of you may relate but.. I doubt the majority of you do. :slight_smile:

Anyway.. Thanks again everyone for your comments! I really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

15. nikidion

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, you are whining. You are closeted and want a girl who just like you ''doesn't strike people as a lesbian''. You have no reason to complain - you're getting exactly what you've signed up for. Society is not at fault here. If you want to stop being so isolated, you have to change something in your life.

16. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

And be looked at as a freak? I am getting to that stage where I don't really care about what anyone thinks of me. But there is still some work to do. I think maybe after i've finished studying and get myself a good career I will come out completely.. I'm going to get into psychology soon. I'll give it my best shot.

I know it's not societies fault.. It's still not nice when society thinks you have to be a certain way to be gay. Yeah sure I need to fix things myself.. Couldn't agree more. My whinging isn't just for the fun of it though.. I came to this site for support.. This was one post where I didn't think much before posting.. Probably silly on my behalf.. :lol:

17. JessRae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ohh I could really feel you!! (*hug*) sometimes I just want to give up looking for love or a woman who could love me. I wanted to lock myself and accept that I'll be all alone. I'm desperate of some love too..sometimes thinking that it's gonna be alright and that someone will come in your life pretty soon is soo draining that it gives you all the hopes in the world and yet upset you when for how many years you are still alone and feel lonely at times. It's the loneliness that kills me, always. I tried to do everything just to numb the feeling but sometimes it eats you up no matter how you tried to be happy and contented. I just wish I don't have such a feeling and don't need anyone to fill me up this loneliness. I wish all my feelings are gone because honestly I'm tired really really tired of hoping and searching.

18. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel ya. I'm looking for other girls, but where I live, there are very few. I hope to find some in Eau Claire. Not to mention I'm looking for Christian lesbians. This will be tricky.

19. Alehkz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If you guys are serious about starting a channel, I'm all for that. I feel we should!!

20. I know how you feel... I'm not completely gay, I'm bisexual, but I have always been alone... I don't have friends and since I've been in online school for 2 and half years now, I never be around anyone be my parents and then people who think homosexuality is wrong at my church... I'm very shy, so even when I was in school, no one really understood me and no one tried to... So, you aren't alone in being alone...

As for love, please be who you are! I know it hurts, sometimes I hate my demisexuality with girls (not feeling attraction until forming a strong emotional bond) and the fact that I haven't been romantically in love a lot, but you can't change who you are. I wish there were more gay people too, because I'm actually more interested in finding a girlfriend right now.

But yes, I am so sure you are a beautiful/talented/smart girl and please don't give up hope!! One day, you'll find the girl who will really get you, trust me, I have a special feeling inside that you are a person worth more than gold. I really just can't wrap my mind on why anyone wouldn't be interested in someone incredible like you! However, it's not your problem and I'm just confident that the right girl will come. They have to.

Try to be happy though please, because I don't want you to be sad!! Keep on keeping on!! I'm here if you ever want to talk!! Please have a great day!! :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 25th Apr 2014 at 11:17 PM ----------

Don't give up, I'm pretty much alone myself, but be happy with who you are because I am sure you are an amazing girl!! I'm here if you ever need to talk!!

---------- Post added 25th Apr 2014 at 11:20 PM ----------

I'm a Christian bisexual who is looking for a girlfriend right now too, and yes, I feel as if it is so hard to find Christian girls who are bi/lesbian, probably because all the hate other "Christians" give the LGBTQ community :/ But yes, being a Christian is one of my main qualities I'm looking for in any guy or girl, and on the girl side, it's harder to find, but I'm sure one day, you will find some who loves you AND Jesus!! Never give up hope!! :grin:

---------- Post added 25th Apr 2014 at 11:25 PM ----------

I feel the same way as you!! Finding other bisexual/lesbian girls in my state is especially hard when I'm also shy and not good with people >< And I know, I want to try online, but again, that can be dangerous. You are not alone either, please don't give up, because I am sure you will find someone!! I'm always open to talk if you need!!