1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's... "Terminal"

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Holdingb, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Holdingb

Holdingb Guest

Okay, bad puns aside, yesterday while catching a flight home, in the terminal the only open seats were across from a mother and her daughter.

What's significant about this? Nothing! But the daughter and I exchanged a few pleasantries and chit-chatted about nothing. Whenever we weren't talking, we would always be making eye contact and then glancing away.

"Does she like me?" (Sorry, I have to mock the Family, Friends, and Relationships section as much as possible)

The only thing I didn't get was her last name. I understand that this is not significant in the least. It just bothers me that I don't, and will never know her name, will never be able to keep in touch with a beautiful girl (I mean she looked exactly like me: height, hair colour, eye colour, build, etc. Except the femme-ified version, so of course I'd be beautiful huehuehue :3).

I literally never forget about things like this. This is just one of those "up all night threads" so I'm wondering if anyone else out there is like that as well, or if someone could lend me some advice on how to let go/ "move on" from something that never was :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oh, and I made an LGBT egg for easter with a rainbow 'n' stuff :3

2. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I think the only thing to do in a case like this is let the feeling fade over time, unless you can find some kind of way to contact her :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. MisterScruff

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Don't look at it as "the one who got away." Let it be a template for what you hope to find someday in a partner, and let it come naturally! You may be surprised that your tastes might change with age! I know I've evolved quite a bit since I was 14.

4. Holdingb

Holdingb Guest

XD Pls, I didn't mean to come off as I liked her, but yeah. I dunno, stuff. It's just a weird concept to me that I will never know that person's name, and there is literally no way to find it out :l