1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Promposal Ideas!!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by HarryIsCute, Apr 20, 2014.

1. HarryIsCute

Hey y'all,

So there is this REALLY cute guy I want to ask to prom and I kinda have an idea of how to do it but I don't really know him all that well so I'm really just wondering like how to tell him; here is what I'm thinking:

So either before school, in between classes, or after school I want to talk to him in the hallways and be all like "Hey George, I know we don't really know each other too well but I think you're awesome and I was just wondering..." At this point two of my friends pop out of hiding one with flowers one with a sign that says something like "Will You go to Prom with Me?" And color it to have the colors of our flag and then hand him the flowers and be like "Prom?" (I might throw in something like "I figured you only live once so I thought I'd ask." Because he commented on one of my FB posts and said "do it. yolo." And OMG this boy (his name isn't really George, I changed it for the sake of this post btw...) is fineeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thanks you guys, you mean the world to me for your support! (*hug*)

2. Querying

Assuming he's not straight, go for it. If you're not sure, I'd exercise a bit more caution, but in the end, it's your call!

3. MisterScruff

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Doesn't matter. YOLO! Lol. I say go for it! I'm sure that you have reasons to think he'd say yes, so let us know how it goes!:eusa_clap

4. Karabeara

Sounds great! Just make sure you won't get punched. Lol!